Post Pics of Your 2014+

My baby. She goes by Wanheda.

Side note, was wondering if anyone knew anything about getting custom grill inserts. (see the jeep pic) I want a subdued american flag but can't seem to find a place that makes/sells them. Also looking for a thin blue line Chevy bowtie symbol for the front. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Thank You for your service

My baby. She goes by Wanheda.

Side note, was wondering if anyone knew anything about getting custom grill inserts. (see the jeep pic) I want a subdued american flag but can't seem to find a place that makes/sells them. Also looking for a thin blue line Chevy bowtie symbol for the front. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

You might try to find a vinyl guy to wrap the emblem in a TBL decal. My buddy has made TBL decals for my trucks and house

Sent from your sister's house

You might try to find a vinyl guy to wrap the emblem in a TBL decal. My buddy has made TBL decals for my trucks and house

Or have it hydro-dipped. American flag would be difficult but a pattern or solid color would be easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll start looking there then. Do you have a pic of the work your buddy did? Just to see how it turned out.

Or have it hydro-dipped. American flag would be difficult but a pattern or solid color would be easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I for sure want the flag, but if I could find a professional hydro dipper who could handle my project, I'd be ecstatic haha

2015 6.2, 3" front level (having issues), rear is bagged(8psi) , 20% tint, cold air, muffler delete only.attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Are you two taking a leak in that first pic?

2015 6.2, 3" front level (having issues), rear is bagged(8psi) , 20% tint, cold air, muffler delete only.attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

What issues with that 3" level?

Truck looks great!