Post Pics of Your 2014+

That's a big looking 285!!

It's essentially a 32.6" x 11.2" tire, so not much different then a 33x12.5. I am very happy with the look and heard nothing but good things about the trail grapplers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice A/T in that blue color, how does you hunting buddy like the new ride so far?

Thanks! She's a big fan, really likes the power rear window too! I'm looking forward to easier cleanup post hunting- that NNBS cloth was a dirt magnet!

Sharp truck you've got and a 6.2!!!

I'm running a 2.5". With the 2" you'll likely rub the fender and sway bar a tad.

Yeah i put them on today and they rub the sway bar just a tad when fully turned. They did not rub on fender. I was surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just traded in my '16 double cab LT 4x4 for this truck. I know it sounds stupid but I've been trying to reduce expenses lately and a 2wd RCSB is quite a bit cheaper than my 2016.

It's a 2014 RCSB 4.3 2wd. I'm guessing it was a base model WT.

So far I've removed the front and rear Rally Package stripe kit, and removed all the 4.3 stickers on the hood and the 4.3 badge on the tailgate.

I've added an Extang tonneau, a GM rubber bed mat, the black front and rear Chevy bowtie, and the floor mats and rear fender liners that I took off my 2016 when I traded it in.

It has a set of 17" Torq-Thrust style wheels that are a little small for my taste so I'll be ordering some 22" wheels soon. I'd go 24" for the better look but the roads are terrible up here. Also dropping the rear 1" or 2" once the wheels are on and I can see how it looks. Not touching the front, that rubber airdam already scrapes occassionally. It's also getting front windows tinted this week. Not legal in NH but love the way it looks, I'll take my chances on the $40 ticket.

First pic is how I found it on the lot at the dealer the day after it was traded.

truck1_zpsiqne6jes.jpg

Second and third pics are how it is this morning after removing stripes and decals last night.

truck3_zpspkbgpsjl.jpg

truck2_zpsumggr1sq.jpg

• Like 1

Just traded in my '16 double cab LT 4x4 for this truck. I know it sounds stupid but I've been trying to reduce expenses lately and a 2wd RCSB is quite a bit cheaper than my 2016.

So far I've removed the front and rear Rally Package stripe kit, and removed all the 4.3 stickers on the hood and the 4.3 badge on the tailgate.

I've added an Extang tonneau, a GM rubber bed mat, the black front and rear Chevy bowtie, and the floor mats and rear fender liners that I took off my 2016 when I traded it in.

It has a set of 17" Torq-Thrust style wheels that are a little small for my taste so I'll be ordering some 22" wheels soon. I'd go 24" for the better look but the roads are terrible up here. Also dropping the rear 1" or 2" once the wheels are on and I can see how it looks. Not touching the front, that rubber airdam already scrapes occassionally. It's also getting front windows tinted this week. Not legal in NH but love the way it looks, I'll take my chances on the $40 ticket.

First pic is how I found it on the lot at the dealer the day after it was traded.

truck1_zpsiqne6jes.jpg

Second and third pics are how it is this morning after removing stripes and decals last night.

truck3_zpspkbgpsjl.jpg

truck2_zpsumggr1sq.jpg

I really liked those stripes. Still looks good without them though. I also agree on the wheels, they are definitely too small.

I really liked those stripes. Still looks good without them though. I also agree on the wheels, they are definitely too small.

The truck actually belonged to a member here on this forum I found out. Impaladakid is his screen name. Small world.

Unfortunately by the time I scrape the cash up for some wheels/tires/TPMS sensors it will be time to take them off anyway for winter. I'll take my time and buy something over the winter.

Whoever put the stripes on did a very nice job, they were a vinyl wrap material as oppose to a decal. Good quality stripes.

• Like 1

truck1_zpsiqne6jes.jpg

truck3_zpspkbgpsjl.jpg

truck2_zpsumggr1sq.jpg

Nice looking wheels!!