Post Pics of Your 2014+

That looks awesome!! Very much like a Raptor but more attractive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Agreed, never really understood how come gm never joined the R game Raptor, Rebel, Rubicon they have the zr2 Colorado but after I drove one and went online And read all the problems, no thank you.
Looks cool tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/14/2018 at 6:37 AM, TXGREEK said:

I was looking into one of those Ranch Hands as well but the manager at the dealership told me that they’re to heavy for the frame on half tons causing damage so I’m now looking into other setup

The manager didn't really know what he was talking about then, on the 14+ Sierra/Silverados Ranch Hand made them a lot lighter without losing the tensile strength of the steel. I will say there have been reports of accidents causing damage to the frame that have been linked to a heavy front end impact that someone tried to blame on Ranch Hand for a quick payout, but the Ranch Hands were not in fact responsible for the damage to the frame...the heavy front end impact was. Who would've thunk it? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, goeb34 said:

Guy i follow on instagram had a 3” level with 35s and 22x9s on a 2017 sierra

I am running a 4" Rough Country and I run 35x12.50x20 w/ no rubbing at all. My wheel wells have been trimmed heavily but it was not to cut down on rubbing but to match the line of my Ranch Hand front bumper. 

On 6/21/2018 at 8:43 AM, jimmyboy8301 said:

And he definitely trimmed and probably cut metal......

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

1 minute ago, TyGriff13 said:

I am running a 4" Rough Country and I run 35x12.50x20 w/ no rubbing at all. My wheel wells have been trimmed heavily but it was not to cut down on rubbing but to match the line of my Ranch Hand front bumper. 

Hey Jimmy! Not to say you're wrong or anything but I do run a 4" Rough Country w/ 35's and I get no rubbing at all. I admitted to cutting the wheel well for my Ranch Hand but even before I did that I had minimal rubbing at full turn and not a single inch, or millimeter for that fact of steel has been cut on my truck. I did all the work myself so I can assure you of that. 

Hope I helped! Have a great weekend! 

Hey Jimmy! Not to say you're wrong or anything but I do run a 4" Rough Country w/ 35's and I get no rubbing at all. I admitted to cutting the wheel well for my Ranch Hand but even before I did that I had minimal rubbing at full turn and not a single inch, or millimeter for that fact of steel has been cut on my truck. I did all the work myself so I can assure you of that. 

Hope I helped! Have a great weekend! 

You’re also talking about a 3” vs a 4” which makes a big difference

Instagram @wildchevys

On 6/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, goeb34 said:

Looks good but You’d need more than a 4” lift to run 35’s, 6” and you may need to trim the valance.

3 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

You’re also talking about a 3” vs a 4” which makes a big difference

Instagram @wildchevys

You are absolutely correct! I actually quoted the wrong post, this was the post I was meaning to refer to. My apologies, hope I didn't cause you any discomfort! 

You are absolutely correct! I actually quoted the wrong post, this was the post I was meaning to refer to. My apologies, hope I didn't cause you any discomfort! 

Meh just the need for more beer

Instagram @wildchevys
  • Like 1

Just now, jimmyboy8301 said:

Meh just the need for more beer

Instagram @wildchevys

I absolutely agree with you there! :cheers:

• Like 1

The manager didn't really know what he was talking about then, on the 14+ Sierra/Silverados Ranch Hand made them a lot lighter without losing the tensile strength of the steel. I will say there have been reports of accidents causing damage to the frame that have been linked to a heavy front end impact that someone tried to blame on Ranch Hand for a quick payout, but the Ranch Hands were not in fact responsible for the damage to the frame...the heavy front end impact was. Who would've thunk it? :rolleyes:

No, I wasn’t talking about accidents causing damage. I was talking about the mounting areas, should’ve elaborated. Apparently, now this was years ago, only had heavy steel then, excessive stress fractures found on half tons located at the front mounting caused by these type of heavy steel front bumpers. Today it seems you’ve got a large variety of aluminum to choose from