Post Pics of Your 2014+

41 minutes ago, Steven York said:

That’s a clean truck. I may need to run the numbers on trading in for a ‘16+ emoji23.png. I like the truck (except it seems much less comfortable than my ‘12 ram?) but the halogen headlights make the blackout look a little harder. Looks amazing on the 16–19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!  although it normally really isn't 'clean'' hahaha!  here's a different angle when it was clean...and the topper...large.5b1e6af57e119_sidetruck.jpg.c0afa1432f8efb79347ba3c7e763591b.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Steven York said:

Would probably work for the lettering. Bowtie might get chipped up soon. took advantage of a few minutes to be distracted from work, blacked out the bowtie, lettering, side steps, and deleted that air dam for ya 

edit: looking at them side by side, I think I liked it better before!

silver.jpg

C857DB54-CA61-4CD7-868E-B226B7E0F014.thumb.jpeg.50cf1ca2cb03fd3594522a3f601d4426.jpeg

Damn ima have to mess with that app badass

1 hour ago, Steven York said:

If it were me, I’d black out the bow tie and emblems to tie in the grille and wheels. Silver is a little more subtle than the black, and less striking when everything is paint matched IMO.

I just changed my grill

GMC Front.jpg

New pic 7.5.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you!  although it normally really isn't 'clean'' hahaha!  here's a different angle when it was clean...and the topper...large.5b1e6af57e119_sidetruck.jpg.c0afa1432f8efb79347ba3c7e763591b.jpg

That’s almost exactly what I’m hoping to end up with. The bumper, topper, wheels, all of it (with maybe a little more lift). Great looking truck.

5 minutes ago, Steven York said:

What brand? How do you like the lights? Specs on the lift?

Rough Country Grill with 30 inch light bar. I think it was $500 with the light. 7.5 RC inch suspension lift, RC Vertex Coil overs,  RC traction bars and RC skid plate. Also AMP research XL power steps. 

The grill light is bad A**. 

5 minutes ago, BAUBOY said:

Rough Country Grill with 30 inch light bar. I think it was $500 with the light. 7.5 RC inch suspension lift, RC Vertex Coil overs,  RC traction bars and RC skid plate. Also AMP research XL power steps. 

The grill light is bad A**. 

Damn that’s what I wanna do to my truck lift it alil higher 

5 minutes ago, Steven York said:

How many miles on the RC coilovers? How do you like them? I looked at them hard, but
Couldn’t find many reviews so started looking at eibachs

RC just started making coilovers and honestly, It made the truck drive completely different. It rides a ton better. These just came out a few months back and I only have about 2K on them. They are made super heavy duty. best bang for $1000 bucks

9 minutes ago, BAUBOY said:

Fuel D611 (Stroke) 20x10 - 18 offset on 35x12.50-20 TOYO RT's

I might be good just doing the lift and getting 35s wasn’t sure if I wanted to go with some 22x10 but after lookin at yours I think I’ll stay with the 20s I have and buy 35s