Post Pics of Your 2014+

1 hour ago, Racindave said:

I started early too. Use to drag race the 69 with my Dad. He started when I was 14 and I took over at 16. We sure had some good times. He’s gone but I still have the car. Added the 67 in 2001. 

FDEE8183-2C12-4955-84D3-47FC9544480F.jpeg

My all time favourite car !!  You’re so lucky to have that in your stable.

• Like 1

Good looking rig ... I actually think those wheels look good !!

Thanks! Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good look, just doesn’t fit the vision of where I want to go with the truck. I’d keep them if I was going to drop it and boost it. I’m looking for something to scoot around the farm and deer camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Steven York said:

Hopefully this version is less distorted.

IMG_0789 (002).jpg

Good looking rig!

Like others have said, those wheels look great, but I read you comment about wanting to have it more off road suited.

I bounced around from 20s, to 18s, back to 20s.  Both ride great off road/on gravel.  

Paint/wrapped to match grill and headlight surrounds make a world of difference.  I have a 2014 LTZ but white, and the the chrome always bothered me.  Painted the grill surround and headlight surrounds 2 years ago and they've held up great.  Got the color matched mirror caps as well.  Going to wrap the front and back bumper when I get time to do it. 

rsALG1y.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jegreenwood14 said:

Good looking rig!

Like others have said, those wheels look great, but I read you comment about wanting to have it more off road suited.

I bounced around from 20s, to 18s, back to 20s.  Both ride great off road/on gravel.  

Paint/wrapped to match grill and headlight surrounds make a world of difference.  I have a 2014 LTZ but white, and the the chrome always bothered me.  Painted the grill surround and headlight surrounds 2 years ago and they've held up great.  Got the color matched mirror caps as well.  Going to wrap the front and back bumper when I get time to do it. 

rsALG1y.jpg

Wow, that truck is clean. Are those OE projectors? I think the paint match looks much cleaner with those housings than it does with the reflector housings. I'm going to play with photoshop a bit and see how murdered out I go. I'd love to just "tint" the chrome, but I have concerns about durability v. cost.

7 minutes ago, Steven York said:

Wow, that truck is clean. Are those OE projectors? I think the paint match looks much cleaner with those housings than it does with the reflector housings. I'm going to play with photoshop a bit and see how murdered out I go. I'd love to just "tint" the chrome, but I have concerns about durability v. cost.

Thanks, bud!  Yea, it is all factory housing/assy.  They're kind of black, if that makes sense.  I like the look and the white surrounds really made it pop more IMO.  

Murdered out will look good, but I really like the chrome grill inserts on black trucks.  I think if you stay with chrome wheels, that grill will look good with the surround and head light surrounds black.  As well as your chevy emblem on the front.  

I had planned on getting a black grill insert, color matching the bumpers, and running black Fuel wheels.. but felt like the storm trooper look is getting to be outdated.  Once I had my chrome wheels back on, I really liked the pop of the grill insert.  Now, if I can find the time to get the bumpers done, I think I will stop messing with it, lol.

Hey Gang - new here.

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax.  Great daily driver and tow vehicle.

6" lift / 35's on 20's / AMP power steps / AirLift wireless system for bags in rear / black leather - 55k miles so far.  Love it.

elim storage.JPG

IMG_6595.JPG

Edited by speedstuff
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, speedstuff said:

Hey Gang - new here.

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax.  Great daily driver and tow vehicle.

6" lift / 35's on 20's / AMP power steps / AirLift wireless system for bags in rear / black leather - 55k miles so far.  Love it.

elim storage.JPG

IMG_6595.JPG

WOW...that’s quite the combo!!  Absolutely beautiful... I bet that puts out some wicked rooster tails...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1