Post Pics of Your 2014+

21 minutes ago, Kincer said:

Thought this pic turned out nice and shows off the level nice. 2.25 Readylift with their upper control arms and Readylift 1.5 Add-A-Leaf. 275/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.1141766ed5631db64941ab7cbe580a8b.jpg

Looks great!  Chrome wheels and the red go really well together..?

• Like 1

Pulled the grilled. Cleaned and lightly sanded the chrome inserts to create better adhesion. Used 320 grit finishing paper. 4 coats of Plasti dip, 4 coats of Rust-Oleum matte protectant for durability.

I have a 2015 ltz, just wanted to mute the chrome just a bit.f8ed13188364824338bb2ba6e23f45a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thought this pic turned out nice and shows off the level nice. 2.25 Readylift with their upper control arms and Readylift 1.5 Add-A-Leaf. 275/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.1141766ed5631db64941ab7cbe580a8b.jpg

That looks fantastic!

I am curious about the add-a-leaf and the ride difference with a topper. My truck will have a permanent topper in a month or two. I’m looking for an extra inch of lift in the back and I heard add-a-leaf makes the ride stiffer. How does the truck ride with the add-a-leaf and topper? How does it compare to stock with an empty bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

That looks fantastic!

I am curious about the add-a-leaf and the ride difference with a topper. My truck will have a permanent topper in a month or two. I’m looking for an extra inch of lift in the back and I heard add-a-leaf makes the ride stiffer. How does the truck ride with the add-a-leaf and topper? How does it compare to stock with an empty bed?

I don't know whether it's the new tires or the Add-A-Leafs but it actually rides better than it did before. The reason I added them is I'm never taking the topper off as I have a nice trailer for large stuff and I didn't want ass end sitting lower than the front over time. I'm very happy with the results.

2 hours ago, JamesAT18 said:

2018 GMC All Terrain

Bilstien 5100s all around (front at highest setting)

Stock blocks in back

Stock UCAs

295 55 20 Ridge Grapplers

No Spacers

Minimum Rubbing at FULL lock on UCA

Tuck.jpg

Great looking truck! I'm a huge fan of all terrains, I wish I could have found one when I was in the market. 

2018 GMC All Terrain
Bilstien 5100s all around (front at highest setting)
Stock blocks in back
Stock UCAs
295 55 20 Ridge Grapplers
No Spacers
Minimum Rubbing at FULL lock on UCA
Tuck.thumb.jpg.67ad7accda04d7483c5911fd67066662.jpg

Mine is almost identical.

2016 All Terrain
Front Bilstiens are at the second to highest setting
275 60 20 Ridge Grapplers
No rubbing.

0e4c278fe1aa12f7a64c1562b5f2cc0a.jpg

• Like 2

This is my 2018 Silverado LT Crew Cab Short Bed. My goal for this truck is to fix it up and utilize it for camping and hunting BUT keep it simple. Something that I have always enjoyed with my trucks is keeping them some what stock looking while making people know that it is not stock. For me low key is the best, with some customization to keep it different from other trucks. 

1) USA Flag decal on the rear windshield (Local shop installed it)
2) Tint to match the factory (ceramic to keep that CA heat out) 
3) Debadge the truck from all insignia as well as remove the 4X4

4) Added some AUX switches that make it look factory (bought them from Ebay) 
5) 4 off roading LED light pods on some hood mounts

20190221_173428.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big_O1188 said:

This is my 2018 Silverado LT Crew Cab Short Bed. My goal for this truck is to fix it up and utilize it for camping and hunting BUT keep it simple. Something that I have always enjoyed with my trucks is keeping them some what stock looking while making people know that it is not stock. For me low key is the best, with some customization to keep it different from other trucks. 

1) USA Flag decal on the rear windshield (Local shop installed it)
2) Tint to match the factory (ceramic to keep that CA heat out) 
3) Debadge the truck from all insignia as well as remove the 4X4

4) Added some AUX switches that make it look factory (bought them from Ebay) 
5) 4 off roading LED light pods on some hood mounts

20190221_173428.jpg

20190626_171731.jpg