Post Pics of Your 2014+

Traded in my '12 Ram Hemi for a '14 LT Z71. Hard to get used to the seats, and the completely quiet cab, but I'm pretty fond of the new truck.

Looking to offload the 22 rep CK375's , then add, borla s-type, air raid MIT, fox 2.5's, and do something about the headlights (and ridiculously dim reverse lights). Also researching vinyl wrap for bumper, grill and headlight trim, PTM mirror caps, 2.5 and radio swap, and leather seat/console swap.

IMG_0789.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steven York said:

Traded in my '12 Ram Hemi for a '14 LT Z71. Hard to get used to the seats, and the completely quiet cab, but I'm pretty fond of the new truck.

Looking to offload the 22 rep CK375's , then add, borla s-type, air raid MIT, fox 2.5's, and do something about the headlights (and ridiculously dim reverse lights). Also researching vinyl wrap for bumper, grill and headlight trim, PTM mirror caps, 2.5 and radio swap, and leather seat/console swap.

IMG_0789.jpg

Hopefully this version is less distorted.

IMG_0789 (002).jpg

• Like 4

On 8/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, tarheelkidd said:

Thanks  Always have been a Chevy guy, starting at 16. 

I started early too. Use to drag race the 69 with my Dad. He started when I was 14 and I took over at 16. We sure had some good times. He’s gone but I still have the car. Added the 67 in 2001. 

FDEE8183-2C12-4955-84D3-47FC9544480F.jpeg

Edited by Racindave
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Racindave said:

I started early too. Use to drag race the 69 with my Dad. He started when I was 14 and I took over at 16. We sure had some good times. He’s gone but I still have the car. Added the 67 in 2001. 

FDEE8183-2C12-4955-84D3-47FC9544480F.jpeg

Wow!  Both are beautiful 1st Gens.   I am partial to the 67, even though the 69 is more desirable  I am sure you have a lot of great memories. 

• Like 4