Post Pics of Your 2014+

Good to know, thanks. Do you have a link to the kit you used? I see a double row and a single row version on RCs website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behind grille

https://www.roughcountry.com/30-inch-curved-led-light-bar-72930drl.html

Lower bar

https://www.roughcountry.com/30-inch-led-light-bar-70730bl.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Met up with some friends from NY (total coincidence) in Corolla, NC.  We had a 4 car caravan rolling down the beach, 3 from NY and one from SC.  None of them had ever driven a beach before, and were quite glad they heeded my advice to air down.

IMG_5883.JPG

IMG_5884.JPG

IMG_5886.JPG

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:49 AM, no12nv said:

what size rim/tire combo you running bro? lift? i wud love ta get my ride close to your look.

Sorry for the delayed response, haven't been on here much.  I'm running 20x10 -12s with 35x12.50 Toyo Mt and 6 inch lift.  I do get a slight scrub in the front when hard turning to the right, but other than that its perfect!

On 8/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, no12nv said:

i need a lift guys .. not sure on what to do. i want to run fuel d509 deep lip 20x12 on toyo at2 extremes or nitto ridge grapplers. i hope to run 33.5 or 34 x 12.5s my front sits exactly 2.5in lower than rear. i can change rim size to a 20x9 with less offset n less lip. what do ya'll think would be best lift for what i want without going crazy? i was thinking 3.5 front n 1 rear? would that work? thanks

update.. ordered the bds 4" lift kit package 712h i believe moto metal mo970 20x10 -24 offset gloss black and ridge grappler 33x12.5s . install next tues. anyone think i'll have any rub issues? thanks for the input

Edited by no12nv

After 112k miles the leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle in my 14 Sierra 1500 Denali were showing the wear and tear of the miles. So after a visit to EBay, $150 and 30 minutes later I have replaced them both with factory new OEM replacements. Came out great and was an easy way to take the miles back off my interior. 

6548E7A5-6364-4B4B-8878-79E6F7C34102.jpeg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Vulcan762 said:

After 112k miles the leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle in my 14 Sierra 1500 Denali were showing the wear and tear of the miles. So after a visit to EBay, $150 and 30 minutes later I have replaced them both with factory new OEM replacements. Came out great and was an easy way to take the miles back off my interior. 

6548E7A5-6364-4B4B-8878-79E6F7C34102.jpeg

Looks great!

How "much work is involved" in changing the shift handle?

Something I have been thinking about doing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Looks great!

How "much work is involved" in changing the shift handle?

Something I have been thinking about doing.

Super easy. Maybe 10 minutes total. Shift handle is one Torx screw and a small plug. Pull off the top and bottom plastic steering column shroud, unplug the wire from underneath and take the single screw out of the base of the shifter lever. 

Edited by Vulcan762
  • Like 1

How much was that leather shifter? by any chance u have the part number for the black leather shifter? Looks badass man I just added a heated steering wheel on mine and the leather dash, Denali cluster should be here on Wednesday Chevy blue with unlocked hmi and radio module 

7 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

How much was that leather shifter? by any chance u have the part number for the black leather shifter? Looks badass man I just added a heated steering wheel on mine and the leather dash, Denali cluster should be here on Wednesday Chevy blue with unlocked hmi and radio module 

AE18D478-5193-4C43-8BD4-44DA3AFA38CD.jpeg

• Like 1