Post Pics of Your 2014+

On 8/4/2019 at 3:23 PM, Ryan Z71 said:

A little fun in Barstow CA

BA72E3A0-27D5-4666-A3C6-84E26BA5B3AF.jpeg

On 8/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, jgraves13 said:

You go out there frequently? Took my truck out there a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My backyard."  Haven't been out on the trails, since I bought mine, but hope to soon.  There are several aircraft crash sites out there that my son and I want to go explore.

"My backyard."  Haven't been out on the trails, since I bought mine, but hope to soon.  There are several aircraft crash sites out there that my son and I want to go explore.

If you ever do go, let me know I'm always in for some trails and cool sights!

17 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

If you ever do go, let me know I'm always in for some trails and cool sights!

Got to let my son heal up, had surgery a couple weeks ago, gets his stitches out in about a week.  May be September before we get to go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, no12nv said:

-1.jpg

20190809_194540-1.jpg

here is my 2017 1500 . borla cat back s-type, 1" throttle body spacer, pedal commander, ranger afm mode delete, bush wacker fender flares

Edited by no12nv

1 minute ago, no12nv said:

here is my 2017 1500 . borla cat back s-type, 1" throttle body spacer, pedal commander, ranger 4cyl/eco mode delete, bush wacker fender flares

i need a lift guys .. not sure on what to do. i want to run fuel d509 deep lip 20x12 on toyo at2 extremes or nitto ridge grapplers. i hope to run 33.5 or 34 x 12.5s my front sits exactly 2.5in lower than rear. i can change rim size to a 20x9 with less offset n less lip. what do ya'll think would be best lift for what i want without going crazy? i was thinking 3.5 front n 1 rear? would that work? thanks

Just now, no12nv said:

i need a lift guys .. not sure on what to do. i want to run fuel d509 deep lip 20x12 on toyo at2 extremes or nitto ridge grapplers. i hope to run 33.5 or 34 x 12.5s my front sits exactly 2.5in lower than rear. i can change rim size to a 20x9 with less offset n less lip. what do ya'll think would be best lift for what i want without going crazy? i was thinking 3.5 front n 1 rear? would that work? thanks

sorry posted in wrong section can someone move it pls. not sure how to

How'd you fit the light bar behind your grille?

I removed the grill shutters and mounted the light bar on bottom. I found a video on YouTube where the guy left the grill shutters on and just removed the lower half to keep the check engine light from coming on.

I removed the grill shutters and mounted the light bar on bottom. I found a video on YouTube where the guy left the grill shutters on and just removed the lower half to keep the check engine light from coming on.

So no cutting or anything besides removing the bottom grill shutters? What mounts did you use?