Post Pics of Your 2014+

I got a new electric pressure washer so I figured I would wash the truck. Now it's time to replace the regular length gun with a stubby gun, and get a foam cannon to add to the excitement of the hand washing experience.

IMG_0174.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 2:04 PM, Jheyt said:

This is my 2nd Silverado had a 2007 back in 2011 and now have a new to me 2016.  First pic is the day i purchased it, second is 1 week later after i tinted the windows.  

TruchBought.PNG

Truck.PNG

Also just painted the front bow tie the same color as the truck 

F68BD896-D57E-454A-9529-B3CA1A37A157.jpeg

Hey All,

Newish to chevy, and forum posting, so bare with me, been following this site since I bought my new to me 16 silverado lt back in Jan-Feb of 18. Bought it stock and it's been one helluva truck since. Came from an 06 ram 2500 with the 5.7 and 35s, nice to have a truck that the wife enjoys riding in ?

The ram, was a good truck sorry to see her go. First is a before. Second is an after I lost the ol girl. 

Next is the truck the day I bought her, then a slightly accurate lapse till today.

My truck pulls triple duty and hold up to it,

Horse shows 1 weekend, shows the next, and daily in between 

IMG_20181126_193916.jpg

FB_IMG_1584158271016.jpg

20191215_135243.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my 2019 Silverado 1500 LD. Spent yesterday evening swapping my chrome bumper with no fog lights for this color matched one with fog lights, swapping my chrome grille for this one, swapping the grille emblem for the black one, and putting in those Morimoto headlights. Had the headlight bezels painted earlier in the week with the other stuff. Had the vinyl stripes done awhile back. Really happy with how it turned out.

20200314_130100.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jake241983 said:

Here's my 2019 Silverado 1500 LD. Spent yesterday evening swapping my chrome bumper with no fog lights for this color matched one with fog lights, swapping my chrome grille for this one, swapping the grille emblem for the black one, and putting in those Morimoto headlights. Had the headlight bezels painted earlier in the week with the other stuff. Had the vinyl stripes done awhile back. Really happy with how it turned out.

20200314_130100.jpg

That looks really good!

Kind of a cross between the 18 and 19 T1 in appearance.

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

That looks really good!

Kind of a cross between the 18 and 19 T1 in appearance.

Thanks! Wanted it unique, but not too "aftermarket" if that makes sense. Those headlights have the DRL like the newer trucks, too. Like you said kind of a cross between the 18 and new 19. I like how the grille has Chevrolet across it sort of like the newer heavy duty trucks do. I think it all blends well. 

2 minutes ago, jake241983 said:

Thanks! Wanted it unique, but not too "aftermarket" if that makes sense. Those headlights have the DRL like the newer trucks, too. Like you said kind of a cross between the 18 and new 19. I like how the grille has Chevrolet across it sort of like the newer heavy duty trucks do. I think it all blends well. 

Me Too!

Defiantly a unique look in a good way! I think it will catch on with others.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jake241983 said:

How do those look with the lights on? It is unique I gotta say never seen those headlights 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MrNiceGuy said:

Hey All,

Newish to chevy, and forum posting, so bare with me, been following this site since I bought my new to me 16 silverado lt back in Jan-Feb of 18. Bought it stock and it's been one helluva truck since. Came from an 06 ram 2500 with the 5.7 and 35s, nice to have a truck that the wife enjoys riding in ?

The ram, was a good truck sorry to see her go. First is a before. Second is an after I lost the ol girl. 

Next is the truck the day I bought her, then a slightly accurate lapse till today.

My truck pulls triple duty and hold up to it,

Horse shows 1 weekend, shows the next, and daily in between 

IMG_20181126_193916.jpg

FB_IMG_1584158271016.jpg

20191215_135243.jpg

Welcome to the site.

Congratulations on your new truck, glad to hear you are OK.

Dodge did it's job in protecting you.

• Like 1

Got a foam cannon for the new power washer so I figured I would give it a try. Still have to play with the Soap to water ratio, but It worked well. Some after shots of the truck... Boy is it a fine looking rig. Too bad there wasn't any sun, it would look better.

IMG_0244.jpg