Post Pics of Your 2014+

Just got this in November, 2015 GMC Sierra Z71 4WD: Just leveled it with the 2in Rugged Off-Road leveling kit, can’t wait for more mods. 

5719F16B-F7A6-44DB-81DC-263694FAB8AF.jpeg

Edited by JDon23
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2020 at 7:39 AM, JimCost2014 said:

What type of service did they do? 

A flush, or did they drop the pan and drain it that way?

Transmission Fluid Flush  - bulletin #18-NA-355

20200410_132702.thumb.jpg.d8456352c9e1ac2fe05a4f155f2077ac.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, ftwhite said:

Transmission Fluid Flush  - bulletin #18-NA-355

20200410_132702.thumb.jpg.d8456352c9e1ac2fe05a4f155f2077ac.jpg

That is what I thought they did on the TSB, but everyone on here is saying that you can not do a flush on the 8 speed.

Did they let you know what they were going to do before hand? How is it working now?

5 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

That is what I thought they did on the TSB, but everyone on here is saying that you can not do a flush on the 8 speed.

Did they let you know what they were going to do before hand? How is it working now?

Fixed the vibration I had. So far so good, but still waiting to see. It did great picking up mulch today though.

20200411_155143~2.jpg

5 minutes ago, ftwhite said:

Fixed the vibration I had. So far so good, but still waiting to see. It did great picking up mulch today though.

20200411_155143~2.jpg

I love this look, big tires on stock height, seems not lifted or maybe a bit leveled ? What is your tire size ? Have a nice day ! Robin

6 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Why can't you do a flush on the 8-speed? 

11 hours ago, RobinhoodNC said:

I love this look, big tires on stock height, seems not lifted or maybe a bit leveled ? What is your tire size ? Have a nice day ! Robin

Thanks. Leveled with Fox coil overs. Replaced w/ 2.25 inch blocks in the back. 275/70 r18 Nitto Ridge Grappler (33.2 x 10.8). Top of the fenders are 39.5-40 in the rear, and 38-39 in the front. Its twisted though...in the front the right side is taller, in the back the left side is taller. Only by ~1/2 in. Never bothered to fix it. 

On 3/22/2020 at 2:01 AM, davis86t said:

Brand New vs Now. Spent a lot of time (56k miles) enjoying it stock, but those days are over...

DA053520-695E-4718-945C-9210EB226D63.jpeg

Love the front end change there. The general "dechroming" effect is great. Did you buy new parts, paint existing or what? I have the "same" truck (color/wheels/year/etc) and have been looking into this exact same mod path.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 2kwik4u said:

Love the front end change there. The general "dechroming" effect is great. Did you buy new parts, paint existing or what? I have the "same" truck (color/wheels/year/etc) and have been looking into this exact same mod path.

Found the black AT grille online at a salvage yard, and the mirror caps and door handles are new OEM. I removed the pinstripes and door trim myself, and swapped in a used set of 22” honeycomb repros. The bumpers and window belt trim are wrapped. Planning on powder coating the bumpers and replacing the window trim with new black trim. Not a big fan of vinyl wrap because of the durability. Bump into it and you’ll slice right through to the chrome...

13 minutes ago, davis86t said:

Found the black AT grille online at a salvage yard, and the mirror caps and door handles are new OEM. I removed the pinstripes and door trim myself, and swapped in a used set of 22” honeycomb repros. The bumpers and window belt trim are wrapped. Planning on powder coating the bumpers and replacing the window trim with new black trim. Not a big fan of vinyl wrap because of the durability. Bump into it and you’ll slice right through to the chrome...

Awesome. Thanks for the info. 

Definitely going to strip the emblems, and door trim off as soon as it warms up. Have to keep my eyes peeled for a new grill, and some wrap for the bumpers.

have a buddy that does powdercoating, might reach out to him and see if he can handle the bumper.