Post Pics of Your 2014+

23 minutes ago, spenpet said:

we were there just this weekend for a takeout order!  did you hit the brewery about a block south?

No I haven't. I saw they were building it when I was driving all over the country side working. Is it any good? I've got 2 breweries somewhat close my new place in Norman. 405 and Black Mesa. 

2 hours ago, Chewy21 said:

No I haven't. I saw they were building it when I was driving all over the country side working. Is it any good? I've got 2 breweries somewhat close my new place in Norman. 405 and Black Mesa. 

i'm sorry you have to live in Norman...yes, the brewery is good....we just grabbed 3 large growlers...only had one so far,  but its good!

b9dc7139ea3c1567ca1b7572870d93d2.jpg
6c0118d8c42219529a5a2236be50f07b.jpg

Fresh detail and alignment at the new place. Need to change the oil, but being lazy and still need to go get two hose clamps for the catch can so I can install it as well.
Trucks like this make me second guess lowering the Callaway. Really like the clean tasteful look on a lifted truck. Is your rear bumper factory black or did you paint it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, cstmg8 said:

Trucks like this make me second guess lowering the Callaway. Really like the clean tasteful look on a lifted truck. Is your rear bumper factory black or did you paint it?

High Country's come factory colour match with Chrome grilles. 

3 hours ago, cstmg8 said:

it's all factory. I've thought about swapping all the chrome except the window trim to CM, but it's what makes the high country the high country. I don't like to think it's lifted since it's a 3.5" kit

Edited by Chewy21

it's all factory. I've thought about swapping all the chrome except the window trim to CM, but it's what makes the high country the high country. I don't like to think it's lifted since it's a 3.5" kit
It's just right, I did a 3" on my 4runner for the same reason. I Know the hesitation on the chrome, I feel the same way about my Callaway. Not sure if eliminating chrome takes away from the package.
I wish there were better "black chrome" options.

8 hours ago, cstmg8 said:

Love this stance. 4wd? Any other mods for the 3-6"? Great looking truck.

Thank you.  It is 2wd.  Those rims and tires came off a 4wd that's why the A/T's are on there.  Can't wait to replace them with something different.  No other mods to get this stance.  Any lower and I would have to notch the frame but not necessary at this height.  Air bags are necessary if your going to tow anything substantial.