Post Pics of Your 2014+

On 9/30/2020 at 11:10 PM, Justmurph said:

Just picked this up yesterday 

2016 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab fully loaded every opinion they offer summit white with all black leather interior black 18” fuel wheels 33” nitto grapplers not sure on the size lift maybe 3 to 3 1/2 with bedcover 20% tint full Mbrp 3in exhaust s&b cold air intake w 62,000 miles.. can post more pictures if wanted 

37EBE6F8-5EC2-432A-9715-E81F4ACCDEDD.jpeg

DEF5B436-7FFB-451E-9A69-612C8CBF7C6F.jpeg

Nice. Does it have the 6.2? This spring I picked up a 2018 denali  with 50k miles for 35k. Totally stock. So apparently prices aren't going down 

Edited by chuckcrj

On 10/6/2020 at 9:55 PM, Fix29 said:

Here’s my 2018 Sierra All Terrain. Just got done with lift, wheels, and tires.
0f93f6ec05d4612bf1a4424e9434f3ec.jpg
5a081ec5a9d6bf2d709157622095b707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely gorgeous looking rig !!  This is what I originally wanted, but couldn’t find any leftover 18’ models.  I ended up with an 18 Sierra Denali Ultimate with the 6.2, still love my truck and happy with my choice.   You put together a really sharp looking truck  sir.  Could you please provide us with the details of the build ?  Fuel Mavericks ?  Thanks 

Joe

Here's my 2018 Custom Crew Cab!  Was looking to post in a "build section" but seemed to be gone...?

IMG_0159.thumb.JPG.04b4561f4acaacc49006033b56b4388d.JPGIMG_0157.thumb.JPG.20fda1b5d9c196ca278aba37524303e3.JPG

Parts list:  GM Cold Air Intake System, GM License Plate Frame, GM Rear Wheelhousing Liner Set, GM Remote Start Kit, GM Black Bowtie Emblem Package, GM Driverside Assist Handle, GM Body Color Mirror Covers, GM Premium Fuel Only Label, GM Red Recovery Hooks, GM Perimeter Bed Lighting, Katech 174 Degree Thermostat, Katech L83 Ported Throttle Body, Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners, Husky Liners GearBox Under Seat Storage, Havoc Offroad HS2 Step Bars, American Tonneau Soft Rolling Bed Cover, Granatelli Spark Plug Wires, TruXedo Tonneau Clamp Kit, Engineered by Schildmeier Stake Pocket Covers, Bull Ring Retractable Tie-Down Anchors, DiabloSport Intune Platinum Programmer, DiabLew Custom Tuning, Longhorn OBD II Port Cover, Carven Progressive Series Exhaust, BBK Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers, Superior Transmission Parts Cooler Flow Bypass, Bilstein B8 5100 Shock Absorbers, Diode Dynamics LED SMD2 License Bulbs, PML Rear Differential Cover, AJT Design Fob Case, Lund Aeroskin Hood Protector, Fuel Maverick 20"x9" Wheels, 275/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, UPR Catch Can, Ronin Factory Bullet Antenna

Edited by Chev85
  • Like 3

Absolutely gorgeous looking rig !!  This is what I originally wanted, but couldn’t find any leftover 18’ models.  I ended up with an 18 Sierra Denali Ultimate with the 6.2, still love my truck and happy with my choice.   You put together a really sharp looking truck  sir.  Could you please provide us with the details of the build ?  Fuel Mavericks ?  Thanks 

Joe

Thank you. Front has 2.5” Motofab spacer and Kryptonite upper control arms. Rear has 2” lift blocks (3” to replace factory 1.25”) and Bilstein 5100 shocks. Wheels are Havok H112 20x10 -24, similar to the Fuel Mavericks. Tires are 33x12.5 Atturo Trailblade MT. My truck also has the 6.2 and I absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photo from a week ago after a fresh detail. Kind of bored with it this year, torn between leaving it simple/as is, full sport truck build or selling it and getting into a gen6 Camaro. 

thumbnail_IMG_4088.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dinner said:

Photo from a week ago after a fresh detail. Kind of bored with it this year, torn between leaving it simple/as is, full sport truck build or selling it and getting into a gen6 Camaro. 

thumbnail_IMG_4088.jpg

That is a great looking truck!!!

Any more pictures, details about/of the truck?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

That is a great looking truck!!!

Any more pictures, details about/of the truck?

Thank you! 

I'll post some more photos tomorrow but nothing crazy in terms of details. 

WT trim with the black out package. Very base in options, only had the black out package added, 5.3L 2WD with locking rear diff and 3.42, carpet flooring and that's it! Roll up windows, no keyless entry ?

Added 4/7 Belltech drop, 22" KMC prism wheels, Corsa DB cat back, AFE CAI and Blackbear 91 PCM and Trans tune and some other small stuff. Paint was corrected and coated but need to do it again even though it's only been summer driven, this black paint swirls even if you look at it wrong. 

20 hours ago, Dinner said:

Thank you! 

I'll post some more photos tomorrow but nothing crazy in terms of details. 

WT trim with the black out package. Very base in options, only had the black out package added, 5.3L 2WD with locking rear diff and 3.42, carpet flooring and that's it! Roll up windows, no keyless entry ?

Added 4/7 Belltech drop, 22" KMC prism wheels, Corsa DB cat back, AFE CAI and Blackbear 91 PCM and Trans tune and some other small stuff. Paint was corrected and coated but need to do it again even though it's only been summer driven, this black paint swirls even if you look at it wrong. 

You are very welcome, once again, awesome looking truck!

Hard to beat a lowered RCSB in appearance for a custom truck.