Post Pics of Your 2014+

This is awesome!  is this public or private land?  this is what i want to with my kids...take them in the middle of nowhere to go camping...i cant seem to find that around here... 

Good for you! The American west is full of public land like this. This was taken in the White River National Forest somewhere between Silverthorne and Vail, Colorado. Look for public lands and read the regulations. “Dispersed camping” is allowed in most of the National forests.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Granite7 said:

Good for you! The American west is full of public land like this. This was taken in the White River National Forest somewhere between Silverthorne and Vail, Colorado. Look for public lands and read the regulations. “Dispersed camping” is allowed in most of the National forests.

thank you!  that is helpful...around here, all i can find is 'primitive' camp sites...they are at state parks, but its a mowed spot, with a picnic table and a grill and a concrete slab...not 'dispersed camping'!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked this up yesterday 

2016 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab fully loaded every opinion they offer summit white with all black leather interior black 18” fuel wheels 33” nitto grapplers not sure on the size lift maybe 3 to 3 1/2 with bedcover 20% tint full Mbrp 3in exhaust s&b cold air intake w 62,000 miles.. can post more pictures if wanted 

37EBE6F8-5EC2-432A-9715-E81F4ACCDEDD.jpeg

DEF5B436-7FFB-451E-9A69-612C8CBF7C6F.jpeg

• Like 4

Just picked this up yesterday 

2016 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab fully loaded every opinion they offer summit white with all black leather interior black 18” fuel wheels 33” nitto grapplers not sure on the size lift maybe 3 to 3 1/2 with bedcover 20% tint full Mbrp 3in exhaust s&b cold air intake w 62,000 miles.. can post more pictures if wanted 
37EBE6F8-5EC2-432A-9715-E81F4ACCDEDD.thumb.jpeg.0f94c1261fc25ec90b04ac2ba94d4dc1.jpeg
DEF5B436-7FFB-451E-9A69-612C8CBF7C6F.thumb.jpeg.00229c0779026fdecdef823f84538004.jpeg
How much? I'm jealous

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Congrats on the new truck.   The Denali grille threw me off for a second, looks great.  Nice tire and wheel combo ...?.

Thanks bud appreciate it really liking it here’s an update on the truck took off the chrome striping and all the letter badging 

C258161A-334C-419B-B50E-C27D65B0473B.jpeg

• Like 1