Post Pics of Your 2014+

On 8/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Frankielozano214 said:

These parking garage are scary going in to now ? feel like it’s gonna hit the roof!!! The antenna literally hits the concrete beam that goes across ? 

I've actually scraped before in a stock truck, so be careful.

(don't worry, no Chevy was harmed. Boss's F150 on a work trip!)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gregory Krisa said:

16 2500 gotten a little paint done and bug deflector on
Was going to paint the headlight chrome white but out of the white here maybe next year or when ever I get the hid bulbs delivered I'll check again. 66afec7751f995a97111221872647ad8.jpg1a593ece87127a96e0557e245a818579.jpg5bbeded1826d396d9905f099099ab90c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The black and white looks real sharp with red accents. Where did you get the rear bowtie overlay with the red? I've been looking for one just like that!

The black and white looks real sharp with red accents. Where did you get the rear bowtie overlay with the red? I've been looking for one just like that!

I painted it I do have a cricut that I may be able to just cut the inlay for it but I've gotten frustrated with it and paint is far quicker and easy enough. Also had some plastic for painting to cover the whole rear

On 9/10/2020 at 2:49 PM, Gregory Krisa said:

Added shorty antenna and bed plugs because I didn't like the look of big rusty holes that you can see to the other side

Shorty antenna is more for an attempt to remove some wind noise on the passenger side that I assume is from the antenna. 5f8bee45b4782bd0acbf0b5867c0c68b.jpgb3c752d5586fc09ba63f0587224abedc.jpg85231b038a301cab5073c34584af1aaa.jpg

How hard to paint Bowties , Did you removed them ?? Was it paint or Plastic Dip ?? Looks good 

How hard to paint Bowties , Did you removed them ?? Was it paint or Plastic Dip ?? Looks good 
I removed them I removed the lights to tint them and since I was there and noticed how easy it was to take the grill off I did everything else there as well.
I started with rust-oleum spray vinyl wrap because walmart doesn't carry plastidips hyper dip yet and comes in black white and red maybe some other colors and looks better then regular plastidip but when the red came out more orange I decided to go with spray paint the 2x cover line but I think I'm going to try the enamel line next as long as I can find red and black version of it or just clear enamel over it.

Spray paint is a bit cheaper by the can and what makes it far cheaper is I can use nearly one can for all the parts on the truck instead of one can for almost only one part with the plastidip.

In the front I figure there is too much black to make just a pinstripe of red and was really easy to go that route for the rear I painted it all black and then used the green frog tape to cover everything except for the parts I wanted red.
Cut the tape using scissors to get as strait of lines as I could get or make it easier to work with and then in other spots where I was not patient enough lining the lines up I used a razor blade
But even with the tape I still got some bleeding so I will redo it maybe try laying vinyl in instead but that probably going to happen next year

So right now the only thing that's spray vinyl is the grill.

So for anyone that might not know I haven't been able to find a red vinyl that doesn't change color after some sun damage unless you use a reflective type or add a clear protection wrap over, that is supposed to reject uv light. 386760d670c0ca574e589148eb6ef0e6.jpg

23 hours ago, Granite7 said:

f6d260f967eff5deb217101862cea1e1.jpg

This is awesome!  is this public or private land?  this is what i want to with my kids...take them in the middle of nowhere to go camping...i cant seem to find that around here...