2015 Chevrolet Colorado - Official

trev0006

Toyota and Nissan don't have new trucks, that's why fuel economy numbers are readily available. It was about this time last year GM released MPG numbers for the new full sizes that went on sale in the fall too. Nothing new there.

Pictures of these trucks on car carriers leaving factory's are on gmi today, so I believe him that reps just received the info because why wouldn't they when dealers should start seeing these trucks in the next week or so. Pricing is what I know will kill any enthusiasm with these trucks for me at least, the fact they have been dead silent on that front worries me.

Pictures of these trucks on car carriers leaving factory's are on gmi today, so I believe him that reps just received the info because why wouldn't they when dealers should start seeing these trucks in the next week or so. Pricing is what I know will kill any enthusiasm with these trucks for me at least, the fact they have been dead silent on that front worries me.

I get sticker shock every time I visit any dealership. Which is infrequently.

I bet these aren't heading to the dealers. There were only a couple of trucks on there, I think these are trucks going to get checked after making a mock production run or to be driven for a bit by an employee to check a mock production run quality. No vehicle from any manufacturer would already be at the dealer (it only take a couple days to get there on a truck) with out any pricing or mpg released. GM stated available fall '14, we are only a couple weeks into summer. I bet september time from until they are on dealer lots.

Tyler

Archived