What have you done to your K2 today?

You are correct! When removed, it improves offroad handling like you wouldn't believe.

I wouldn't recommend removing it unless you know exactly what you're doing.

thank you . but my truck see more black top these days .

For those of y'all that have installed Bilstein 5100's in the REAR, did you install piston or body up? The lettering I suppose is to be upright which means piston down. This is how it was on my 5160 series shocks on my 02 on front and rear. Any insight would be great gents!

For those of y'all that have installed Bilstein 5100's in the REAR, did you install piston or body up? The lettering I suppose is to be upright which means piston down. This is how it was on my 5160 series shocks on my 02 on front and rear. Any insight would be great gents!

I'm definitely thinkin body up, piston down. That's the way my fox shocks are installed (as per fox, not just what I decided to do lol)

Got the Morimoto Lights in the mail and have been searching all day on how to remove the factory fog lights.....

My understanding is you have to pull the whole bumper off. That's whats kept me for getting new fogs.

• Like 1

I'm definitely thinkin body up, piston down. That's the way my fox shocks are installed (as per fox, not just what I decided to do lol)

I didn't see instructions in the box so checked their website and didn't see anything. Guess I could email them about it

I didn't see instructions in the box so checked their website and didn't see anything. Guess I could email them about it

Ya I called them cuz I wanted to ask about rear shocks with reservoirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed OEM mud flaps on the front. Ran out of time for the rears. Figured the rivnut thing would be trouble but not really

post-156876-0-44408100-1465954144_thumb.jpeg

post-156876-0-89228000-1465954189_thumb.jpeg

Edited by DAY11

You do not have to pull the bumper off to install the fog lights. There are steel brackets held on by 6 or 7 15mm bolts and you also have to remove the bumper support bracket.

I don't know from experience just going by what TheRetroFitSource guy said. If you do figure out how to do it without taking the bumper off please post how you did it.
  • Like 1

If you use a quality polishing compound and some elbow grease you can remove 95-99% of the hazing. I recommend Chemical Guys products.

When removing the badging, did you use your fingers to remove the sticky, WD40, or the wheel? If you used the wheel where can I get it what brand and how gently should i use it?

When removing the badging, did you use your fingers to remove the sticky, WD40, or the wheel? If you used the wheel where can I get it what brand and how gently should i use it?

I just removed it with my fingers with some WD40. I have a black truck so I had a few small scratches but they polished up easily.