What have you done to your K2 today?

Thanks. I was gonna get red/white/blue but thought it would be too much. Def looks good on Chevy bowtie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw these on Ebay and etsy but haven't yet pulled the trigger. Do they seem as durable as they claim to be?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The shop I ordered from are legit. I got domed ones and they are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I read down further and you got them from the same people I would. The only color I could go with would be chrome so I'm gonna ask if they can color match my Stone Blue Metallic before I order.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Got my topper color matched today - looks great, right? [emoji6]

007795382e4c77e7b0e23042ffff95c7.jpg

I just picked this guy up today while on a trip. I knew it was Brownstone/Bronze Alloy so I wasn't expecting it to match Pepperdust. But even after a paint job it will still be less than 1/2 of a new one [emoji1360]

It does show the contrast between the two paint colors well, though. Despite the filthy nature of the truck.

fec48cd9bdc291b97b52048f2e6b7236.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just picked this guy up today while on a trip. I knew it was Brownstone/Bronze Alloy so I wasn't expecting it to match Pepperdust. But even after a paint job it will still be less than 1/2 of a new one [emoji1360]

It does show the contrast between the two paint colors well, though. Despite the filthy nature of the truck.

Nice find! I've been looking for a used Bronze Alloy canopy for awhile and finally ordered a new one! Pepperdust would be my first choice on a new truck!

Nice find! I've been looking for a used Bronze Alloy canopy for awhile and finally ordered a new one! Pepperdust would be my first choice on a new truck!

I had looked for one for awhile, and found a two 100XRs and one 100XQ in Phoenix, both blue. But this was up in western CO and I was headed there anyway.

If anyone is interested in the details of the ones in PHX, shoot me a PM. They were all around 1k and one of the 100XRs had a roof rack already.

Pulled off the rear shocks, painted them matte black, & added black boots. I know the Ranchos are hated, but I was tired of seeing one rusty white shock from behind the truck. The light red/ dark pink Rancho boots looked terrible in the fender wells too.

5008962E-4112-459C-8BC3-A783467AC8BE_zps

• Like 1

Both diodes for fogs and cargo lights. Led strip under the hood and also in cargo area

20170408_210612_zpswviybdme.jpg

20170408_210545_zpsyq87alis.jpg

Cargo led tied into factory wiring.

20170408_160735_zpswkit4q9u.jpg

Edited by bndawgs
  • Like 4

Finally received my front fox 2.0 coilovers yesterday. I have had the rears for a month have been waiting on the fronts. It was a long wait but hopefully it will be worth it when I get them installed.

Did you order from MRT motorsports? I've been waiting for my fox coilovers for 2 1/2 months that I ordered from MRT.

That actually looks pretty good. One thing you could do is leave the canopy the colour that it is, but add a bit of accenting to your truck of the same colour. Could use some vinyl decalling could look sharp! I added some matte black vinyl to my Tungsten Metallic to offset it a bit and it turned out good.

Did you order from MRT motorsports? I've been waiting for my fox coilovers for 2 1/2 months that I ordered from MRT.

Yes I did. According to them my order was the 2nd longest they had. I wish I would have know they were this far backordered when I placed my order.