What have you done to your K2 today?

Yeah, I may try the terra grapplers next but the trail grapplers get great mileage. A buddy of mine has gotten 80k out of three sets. Rotation every 3000 and a few alignments. Luckily the tire and rim shop in my area does the rotation for free for the life of the tires. And that voodoo magic works! Hard to go in there for a rotation without asking for a lift quote while you wait!!!!

So I'll see what I get out of them.

I hear the Terra's only get about 50k, but I don't know if that's with a mud tire rotation schedule or not.

But I agree with you, they do look tough as hell! Also hard to get the thing stuck anymore.

I ran the stockers down to the nub and I had to put it in 4 to get up my steep driveway if the pavement was wet, these things roll right up in the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the ridge grapplers? Nice inbetween. I can let you know how they are when I have them installed tomorrow

Yeah, I may try the terra grapplers next but the trail grapplers get great mileage. A buddy of mine has gotten 80k out of three sets. Rotation every 3000 and a few alignments. Luckily the tire and rim shop in my area does the rotation for free for the life of the tires. And that voodoo magic works! Hard to go in there for a rotation without asking for a lift quote while you wait!!!!

So I'll see what I get out of them.

I hear the Terra's only get about 50k, but I don't know if that's with a mud tire rotation schedule or not.

But I agree with you, they do look tough as hell! Also hard to get the thing stuck anymore.

I ran the stockers down to the nub and I had to put it in 4 to get up my steep driveway if the pavement was wet, these things roll right up in the snow!

I know multiple people including my step dad driving an HD who got over 80k on Terra grapplers. If you only get 50k that's operator error

Installed my speakers a few days ago 8a961ada7af8497dd6797fef4894bd5e.jpg

03ceeca6fa7f757d37a067d2d7105a0b.jpgf25be1f2e04315d7148a0ead0d5d21e0.jpg

I used a the kicker speakers, not the cheap 60 buck ones, I used the next ones up that are like 130 each. Tried the cheaper ones and they sounded like garbage.

The box was a steal at like 120. I used the kicker 1200 watt for the dual 12 in subs and some other kicker amp for the fronts and rears. I left the dash speakers stock, I think that sound ok as is.

The wiring is a hot mess but you can't see any of it behind the seat anyway.

Removing the rear seat was somewhat of a pain and I made a scratch on the door jam. Should have had someone to help me.

But installing the amps behind the seat was obviously not the best place to put them. I have the gain way to high in the rear and now I can't fix it without removing the stupid seat again. So I adjusted the fade on the radio to the front speakers but a strange side effect is that the door ding noise from having the door open or not having your seatbelt on is loud as hell!

Sorry for the terrible pics, it's getting dark.

It will shake the bolts loose if you turn it up. But I rarely have it very loud.

Do the seat mod! I installed a 2000 watt sundown amp on the back wall.

No more chrome.

6fdcdaa21e024146e096cf107a4be0c3.jpg

f6f6cd8cfa6474d133b3a4cdb29013f8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

looks good

No more chrome.

6fdcdaa21e024146e096cf107a4be0c3.jpg

f6f6cd8cfa6474d133b3a4cdb29013f8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

looks good

• Like 1