What have you done to your K2 today?

Vinyl wrapped the "wooden" trim pieces in the SLT. Didn't wanna spend the money on the Synthesis trim so made my own and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! abf664f855e825923ca988688dc1326e.jpgf6f78dac025e2b826f598bed236bb1b7.jpgde667d9fa955c66c917072ddc55f5e0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

looks good, which wrap did you choose?

Installed my Hellwig rear sway bar. Definitely improves handling! Install wasn't too difficult. 7de79e04bb9c0634512770af1475daa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

besides knowing that swayers help improve handling i don't know much about them i have a 2016 1500 5.3L LT Z71 i wanted to get front and rear sway bars I'm assuming you recommend hellwig ? i noticed they hellwig made a couple different models one for around $260 and other around $150 any info would be great

besides knowing that swayers help improve handling i don't know much about them i have a 2016 1500 5.3L LT Z71 i wanted to get front and rear sway bars I'm assuming you recommend hellwig ? i noticed they hellwig made a couple different models one for around $260 and other around $150 any info would be great

I'm debating on the front sway bar still, may try to change the factory end links first to see if I can improve the factory set up with poly end link bushings.

Rear is definitely worth it, IMO. hellwig is a well known, made in USA brand so that's why I opted for them. Not sure who else makes sway bars for our trucks. Summit Racing had the best price, FYI.

I did have to deviate from their install instructions slightly on my 2017 which required removing rear brake line axle clamps and bending the hard line out of the way. Not a huge deal.

• Like 1

I'm debating on the front sway bar still, may try to change the factory end links first to see if I can improve the factory set up with poly end link bushings.

Rear is definitely worth it, IMO. hellwig is a well known, made in USA brand so that's why I opted for them. Not sure who else makes sway bars for our trucks. Summit Racing had the best price, FYI.

I did have to deviate from their install instructions slightly on my 2017 which required removing rear brake line axle clamps and bending the hard line out of the way. Not a huge deal.

i just went on there website 190 for the front 290 for the rear it says it has 3 positions witch did you find good for daily driving ? is the 3rd/hardest to much ?

• Like 1

i just went on there website 190 for the front 290 for the rear it says it has 3 positions witch did you find good for daily driving ? is the 3rd/hardest to much ?

I went to #3 right from the beginning. #2 would be a better fit with the stock front sway bar.

I went to #3 right from the beginning. #2 would be a better fit with the stock front sway bar.

if i get them one at a time I'm assuming its better to get the rear one first ? I'm gonna try to get them both at the same time but if not get the rear first ? if its not to much of a pain in the ass to change the setting is it better to start at the #3 setting for both or start at #1 to see witch i prefer ?

Serious detailing. Clay bar and a good coat of wax, some back to black and poof! Good as new.

bdd3233de5a65856620dadd266eb9872.jpg

looks good, ARE you going to do mine next ????? is that a marker light , under tail ???

Edited by tahoe08