What have you done to your K2 today?

Got my 15 in January of 2015 and have a little over 30K. Had a rear glass window recall and a broken leaf spring so if that's all that happens I'll be extremely happy.

Man, compared to some of you guys, I do have low miles and here I thought I was on the high side. :) I guess that's one of the pros of living close to work and everything else, I really don't have to drive far unless it's to go visit my son in College Station or go to a game there.

• Like 2

Jeez. How many do we need? If I remove these 2 will I throw any codes? I noticed only the most forward one has a sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The solid piece is a cat. The other I'm not quite sure. Flex fitting is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The solid piece is a cat. The other I'm not quite sure. Flex fitting is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I'm gonna call the exhaust shop that installed my flowmaster to see if these are cool to remove. Maybe get a little more sound out of her.

Jeez. How many do we need? If I remove these 2 will I throw any codes? I noticed only the most forward one has a sensor.

No, the third cat is not monitored. You can remove it with no consequences and no codes. Unless you live in California where it will not pass inspection without it.

I always say that these trucks have six mufflers.

3 Cats

Flapper

Resonator

And a muffler the size of a school bus.

It's no wonder they sound like a Prius!

Edited by Luster