What have you done to your K2 today?

if i get them one at a time I'm assuming its better to get the rear one first ? I'm gonna try to get them both at the same time but if not get the rear first ? if its not to much of a pain in the ass to change the setting is it better to start at the #3 setting for both or start at #1 to see witch i prefer ?

Most definitely do the rear first. Setting change isn't too bad, just remove the lower end link (nut/bolt) loosen the jam nut and extend the end link and re-install on the desired setting. The nuts are concave lock nuts, so I would just start at setting #2.

Only reason I went with #3 from the jump was I know how I like my rides to handle and don't mind a stiffer ride for better handling. The stiffest setting is just too much for running the factory front bar.

Most definitely do the rear first. Setting change isn't too bad, just remove the lower end link (nut/bolt) loosen the jam nut and extend the end link and re-install on the desired setting. The nuts are concave lock nuts, so I would just start at setting #2.

Only reason I went with #3 from the jump was I know how I like my rides to handle and don't mind a stiffer ride for better handling. The stiffest setting is just too much for running the factory front bar.

i also don't mind a stiffer ride at all i want the best handling possible ... everything on my truck is stock suspension whatever comes with the Z71 off road 4x4 package since its stock front it can't handle #3 setting ? I'm a little confused do you mean i can't put it on the #3 setting or you mean i can but the front can't handle it and it'll break the front or something else ? i want the truck to handle as good as possible at the end of the day i don't care how hard of a ride it is. thanks for all your help i appreciate it

i also don't mind a stiffer ride at all i want the best handling possible ... everything on my truck is stock suspension whatever comes with the Z71 off road 4x4 package since its stock front it can't handle #3 setting ? I'm a little confused do you mean i can't put it on the #3 setting or you mean i can but the front can't handle it and it'll break the front or something else ? i want the truck to handle as good as possible at the end of the day i don't care how hard of a ride it is. thanks for all your help i appreciate it

With setting 3 in the rear and stock sway bar up front the truck "oversteers" considerably. Not a good thing in slick conditions or with an inexperienced driver. An aftermarket sway bar up front should even things out, still not 100% if setting 3 is the right answer for even that combo.

I am just going to dial back to setting two, drive it and see how it is. I think I'm going to pass on the front sway bar, considering I'm on 33" all terrains on 17s.... and it's not a corvette

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

With setting 3 in the rear and stock sway bar up front the truck "oversteers" considerably. Not a good thing in slick conditions or with an inexperienced driver. An aftermarket sway bar up front should even things out, still not 100% if setting 3 is the right answer for even that combo.

I am just going to dial back to setting two, drive it and see how it is. I think I'm going to pass on the front sway bar, considering I'm on 33" all terrains on 17s.... and it's not a corvette

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How's it ride over bumps compared to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't noticed much of a difference in actual ride quality, the sway bar still allows for normal travel.

If you were off-roading sway bars are counter productive to suspension travel but the most travel my pavement princess sees is potholes.

I removed the side moldings, nothing crazy but a subtle change. In case anyone who doesn't know how to debadge is interested I'll tell you the steps just in case. 1) wash the area, 2) use heat gun and fishing line to remove the badge 3) quickly wash area again 4) use 3M eraser wheel and drill to take off the adhesive 5) use rapid remover to clean up the remaining adhesive residue 6) clay bar and polish 7) seal or wax

5f4f1ffc6620dfbddd23311bf332d83b.jpg

Also, swapped my oil AFE filter for my intake with a dry filter and swapped my cabin air filter with a k&n. Nothing super exciting. Hope everyone's having a good Easter

af3c47e93e446766a7452c1dc298927b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Abearclaw
  • Like 3

When I bought my truck in Feb, I had to finance 'some' of it to take advantage of an extra $2K off, made my first payment last month, and just saw the check I sent in to pay it off this month clear, so, I paid my truck off today.. :driving:

Edited by jpinoy
  • Like 6

When I bought my truck in Feb, I had to finance 'some' of it to take advantage of an extra $2K off, made my first payment last month, and just saw the check I sent in to pay it off this month clear, so, I paid my truck off today.. :driving:

Congratulations! It makes a difference when you own a vehicle that is paid off!

• Like 1