Soft Tonneau Advice?

I have searched and needed to start another topic. Close if needed.

I am wanting a soft cover and that's as far as I have decided. If anyone has one they have on their truck or even a previous truck, let me know your thoughts. I had an undercover on my last cover but want to go a different route and there are so many I need some help!

I have a Truxedo Lo Pro QT. I love it! Full lifetime warranty, totally self tensioning, and very low profile. It took 15 minutes to install. The whole unit is very high quality. The list price is $499, but I purchased mine brand new for $329 shipped from E-Bay.1044442_740961905916899_2074821358_n.jpg

They both look sweet! Do you all know if these will hold up with snow on them? How are they with keeping water out? Golf season is just around the corner and just want to make sure that my clubs won't get soaked.

check out access lorado ive had them since 2007 on two different Silverado excellent, weather tite excellent fit cold weather don't effect it. just ordered one for my new truck 385 on amazon.

Ordered my Truxedo LoPro QT last week and it, along with the bedrug will be installed tomorrow.

Have had Truxedo's for 10 years. The last one I had on my '11 F150 had been on three different trucks and was 8 years old. Still looked like new and worked perfect. Just sold it to my neighbor for his truck for $100.

Mine never leaked and never sagged. Not much snow here on the gulf but it is reinforced with bars and has tensioners.

My $.02

Good luck!

They both look sweet! Do you all know if these will hold up with snow on them? How are they with keeping water out? Golf season is just around the corner and just want to make sure that my clubs won't get soaked.

Snow doesn't affect it. There are reinforcement rods in the cover. It rolls up easily. I have had zero water leakage. I am VERY pleased with it, and highly recommend them!

Truxedo Deuce 2.

I love the ability to open it up behind the cab to retrieve things that slid forward while driving. You can also use it with a low profile truck box. It can also roll up from the tailgate and secures just like the Lo Pro QT. Lifetime warranty on the product, made in USA.

Im in Texas so wont be able to comment on the snow so much. The Access has the reinforcement rods as well. Haven't got to rain test it yet either. I'm counting on keeping my clubs back there as well though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Think I'm gonna go with the access brand for the good price I'm finding. I have a line-x bed liner and wanted to make sure it will not have any problems with installation. Ready to pull the trigger any time so help me out access owners!

Think I'm gonna go with the access brand for the good price I'm finding. I have a line-x bed liner and wanted to make sure it will not have any problems with installation. Ready to pull the trigger any time so help me out access owners!

access lorado installed last nite excellent fit and finish 385 bucks from amazon

Archived