What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Naah. Diesels sound sissy like compared to the low tone on that awesome exhaust.

I'm sure it sounds good but on my phone it sounds like my VW TDI.

Not my car, but :

Ignorance or death wish?

KwcOvN0.jpg

Imagine what the inside might look like!

Ignorance, death wish and cheap sake. That's like today I drove my future sister in laws Avalanche and noticed the power steering was going out. She and her husband had no clue there was problem. Stuff like this just makes us car guys shake our heads I've learned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm sure it sounds good but on my phone it sounds like my VW TDI.

Ignorance, death wish and cheap sake. That's like today I drove my future sister in laws Avalanche and noticed the power steering was going out. She and her husband had no clue there was problem. Stuff like this just makes us car guys shake our heads I've learned.

It's hard to recreate an over a cell phone video. It doesn't sound like a diesel I can assure you

Ryan

Yep - another season gonzo. Already have the heat on here. :tear:

Only got to ride in my buddy's 700 RWHP supercharged '10 SS once this year. :nonod:

• 1 month later...

Been quiet here. Took my daughter to preschool today. Turned some heads lol

Forgot colder weather + summer tires = reduced traction. Went for a ride through a roundabout. Had TC and SC off. Definitely interesting

1df7429adc7886feae54e6f8fe6f71ec.jpg

00e48b4219f8b23e87e66cbdaa816fd5.jpg

dea9d7f98079d86114ed5d5362290ce5.jpg

9445de5e3d4984a833b290d4e4a75f95.jpg

Ryan B.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by RyanbabZ71

There is a Hellcat for sale an hour away for 40k. Got my attention....it has 56K miles! Odd choice of car for someone that drives that much.

You can't take it when you die. I know a guy who is currently contemplating a ZL1 or Z28 for his new daily driver. Weekend car is a beautiful custom wide body C6 Z06. If I had the money I'd daily drive a GT500 on my 120 mile commute. It'd make the drive all smiles.

Edited by crafferty

Let my boys pick out a new hot wheels(just got them the Ultimate Garage play set), one picked out a 68 copo Camaro. He then said it's a cool speedy car, and he wants our flag car(camaro) back. I'm off tomorrow, maybe I should take them to look at a 6th for fun.

Edited by SnakeEyes