Guys with Trucks are better.

SnakeEyeSS

Agreed so long as the guy doesn't consider his Miata a "sports ca" lol

sent from the bed of my truck

You've never been to autocross/ track event with a Miata. They will absolutely butcher much, much nicer, more powerful cars on a tight short course.

Also, this:

2016-mazda-mx-5-miata1.jpg

So yes, a guy with a 541 V8 67 Firebird is defending the MX-5.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drag race>autocross. I know they're good track cars but not once have I heard people argue about who has the better corner carver. This might have something to do with Michigan's arrow straight, rural roads though. :lol:

Guys in trucks are more attractive by default

Did you mean guys in in Chevy's are more attractive?

One thing I learned over the past few years;

images_zps346da8c2.jpg

And being a pretty woman; a life dating lesson for you, if you ever meet a guy with a FORD, ALWAYS make sure he's got one of the new Fords. The ones with the new heat warming tailgates so when your pushing it home in the winter you can keep the hands warm. :driving:

I stop and help people usually

Two things that will always come back to you, helping others, and paying your tithes. Every-time I help someone out, the good lord always bless me back with a blessing. And not that I see anything wrong with cars, I have cars in our family business, why? Any wise person knows how to be economical. I don't make fun of people driving cars that don't "need" a truck, they are just using their "noodle." And I certainly don't despise or dislike people that drive Fords, I just simply don't agree with their actions. :)

I saw a prius in the ditch yesterday and I did as any other big truck driving American would do...

Kept on driving.

You laughed a little too didn't you.... I know I would.

Archived