Windows up with key FOB

There is also a setting where you must first enable it.

I've been pressing unlock twice and holding on second press until windows start down..

I tried looking for a window setting on my 2015 1/2 to enable all windows down and didn't see one.

I would love a window up feature. Unfortunately the only express up window in the truck is the drivers window. It frustrates the hell out of me getting the window to stop. I always seem to be going up or down.

The other day my wife taught me something about my truck. If the window is going express up she said hit up on the switch to stop it. Somehow she figured this out on her SRX and guess what, no more fighting with my drivers window. I guess I didn't read the manual as well as I thought I had.

I'm assuming the window down with key fob feature is only for the 15's? Just checked in my 14 High Country and there is no setting for it

My High Country is a 15, so you may be right about not being on the 14's.

14 owners just get left out of all the cool stuff. You can add it if you reprogram the module. I just want the Apple carplay the new 16's are getting. I hope we don't need to swap a whole screen to get it but knowing GM we probably will.

14 owners just get left out of all the cool stuff. You can add it if you reprogram the module. I just want the Apple carplay the new 16's are getting. I hope we don't need to swap a whole screen to get it but knowing GM we probably will.

How do we go about reprogramming the module? Dealer?

Archived