regular cab short box pictures

Yes. I do live outside of Cali. I have considered that very much! I want to have a good sound yet to. I have a buddy that put Magnaflow on his and he said that it was the biggest boost of performance that he could tell compared to all the other stuff he had did. I have been trying to decide on which one to get. There r so many options out there. What would u recommend?
It depends on how loud you want it. I have the Carven R and I'm happy with it. Yes it drones and has v4 chopper but I'm ok with that, others would not be ok with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just now, SirenRed16 said:

It depends on how loud you want it. I have the Carven R and I'm happy with it. Yes it drones and has v4 chopper but I'm ok with that, others would not be ok with it.

Ok I gotcha. I don’t want it terrible loud but would mind a little more noise that pretty much nothing now ya no. The exhaust is completely stock now. I am glad to here from somebody that wants to be helpful! Thank u. I no that my big tires did not help on trying to make it faster but I like the looks of them to... It is jus a fun toy for now... lol

Ok I gotcha. I don’t want it terrible loud but would mind a little more noise that pretty much nothing now ya no. The exhaust is completely stock now. I am glad to here from somebody that wants to be helpful! Thank u. I no that my big tires did not help on trying to make it faster but I like the looks of them to... It is jus a fun toy for now... lol
A lot of people here put on the 18" Magnaflow and all seem to be pretty happy with it. They claim to be louder than stock but not obnoxious.

37 minutes ago, Thebigdog said:

I put 33-12.5-18 on it and put a  k&n cold air intake on it right away when I bought it. Jus a couple days ago I put a edge evolution  cts2 Programmer in it. And it is super fast. I love it. Do u have any ideas for me as to what I should do to it next. I am jus a young guy and I have always loved these pickups and now I have one to mess with?

Sounds like you are off to a good start!

Search for a thread called "$50.00 and under mods" as well as one called "what have you done to your K2 today" and be ready to open your wallet as I'm pretty sure your you'll find ideas in those threads that you'd like  to do to yours (I just planned on a few upgrades but have done countless mods after reading on here for a while!).

1 minute ago, SirenRed16 said:

A lot of people here put on the 18" Magnaflow and all seem to be pretty happy with it. They claim to be louder than stock but not obnoxious.

Yes. I will have to get one ordered and put it on myself. That’s exactly what I would like. Not to obnoxious but jus loud enough to tell that I am coming...??

• 2 months later...

Gents, I’m a member of this forum and recently bought a 14 Silverado rcsb, I also created a 14-18 Silverado Sierra Rcsb fb page where we share our mods and upgrade to them, if anyone wants to join feel to come and share you ride pictures.. https://m.facebook.com/groups/332455320731474?ref=share

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok so that’s what RCSB stands for ? I been seeing that on here quite a bit! Learned something new today ha, I like them but I got a 3kids and a wife need something we can all fit in comfortably.

My 82 GMC Sierra no longer have it due to crashing on my 21st birthday ? ? 

A9B99B98-E0D3-4122-B3BE-F8A49E7CFB3D.jpeg

• 1 year later...