regular cab short box pictures

Thanks. This is my daily driver, and I love how functional the cover makes the bed.

You've got me sold.

I had a Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit on my last truck and I really liked it, but it got really hot back there in the summertime...I bet this material won't get near as hot as those aluminum panels did....another advantage :)

This is honestly about the only cover that checks off all the things I wanted on my next cover.

IMG_3819_zps0cwdnyz5.jpg

NICE !

Good looking truck...those wheels are sharp too !

Is that a Roll N Lock cover ?....That was the other cover I had been considering.

Can you hear it on the interstate making any noise ?

I was just curious, I had one on a 2000 Silverado and I could hear it flapping just a little bit.....I know trucks and covers have both come a long way since 2000 !

• 1 month later...

Can anyone post a picture behind the seats of a regular cab? I am about to pull the trigger on an 16 regular cab to go along with my CC and wanted to install some subs that I have installed on my car.

I have seen them at dealers and it seems there is no space at all (from the outside). I might be SOL but its no deal breaker just want a little thump.

Edited by CoachRiddla

Can anyone post a picture behind the seats of a regular cab? I am about to pull the trigger on an 16 regular cab to go along with my CC and wanted to install some subs that I have installed on my car.

I have seen them at dealers and it seems there is no space at all (from the outside). I might be SOL but its no deal breaker just want a little thump.

It is tight but it can be done.

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

Finally got her clean to get some new pictures, she's just about done. I was able to work with my dealer and get them to add a few things to the truck didn’t have from the factory. Being 6'1" adjustable pedals sure are nice, also got the LTZ mirrors to work with the blinkers. NO power fold or muddle lights but I'm happy with it. I had bought everything for back up sensors but after months at the dealer they finally told me GM will not let them add that, something to do with the NTSB. The manager got an ass chewing from corporate about it all. They DO NOT want dealers doing this, got lucky I was able to any of it done. Got a lot of great info from this site though

Edited by CBRAGA
  • Like 4

Great bunch of trucks. I am attaching a pic of a regular cab I saw last week at the tire shop. Was getting a 3 inch level and 35/12.5/20 Toyo MT's put on looked pretty sick??

post-10446-0-87273800-1461686015_thumb.jpeg

Finally got her clean to get some new pictures, she's just about done. I was able to work with my dealer and get them to add a few things to the truck didn’t have from the factory. Being 6'1" adjustable pedals sure are nice, also got the LTZ mirrors to work with the blinkers. NO power fold or muddle lights but I'm happy with it. I had bought everything for back up sensors but after months at the dealer they finally told me GM will not let them add that, something to do with the NTSB. The manager got an ass chewing from corporate about it all. They DO NOT want dealers doing this, got lucky I was able to any of it done. Got a lot of great info from this site though

wow...love the interior!!! nice build

• Like 1

Like the center console in the single cab. GM should offer this.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...