Looking for tires for these wheels (see pic)

So i have these stock 22s (see pic....the GMC version of course) running some Bridgestone Dueler A/T 285/45/22. But i want a more robust tire and wanted to see if anyone had these wheels with some Nittos, Toyo, etc.

silverado_sierra_2014_rim_lg.jpg

Thanks in advance and happy truckin!

I've never seen those rims in person, but they look sweet! There aren't a whole lot of options in tire sizes for 22's, but Nitto does make their Terra Grappler G2 in both a 305/45/22 and a 285/50/22, which should work with a leveling kit.

I've never seen those rims in person, but they look sweet! There aren't a whole lot of options in tire sizes for 22's, but Nitto does make their Terra Grappler G2 in both a 305/45/22 and a 285/50/22, which should work with a leveling kit.

Thanks for your input brother! I will take a look at those!

I've never seen a set of 22's that I've liked on trucks. But wow those look awesome on that Denali. I could never pull it off though, I destroy the 18's as it is at work. If you do end up getting some new tires for those be sure to post up some pics.

Any plans on a level? If so, 325/50 22 Toyo Open Country AT2s look fantastic on those rims. I've been drooling over this truck on ebay for the last few days...

Yowza! As stated, regardless of the rubbing or trimming required, that looks amazing...and I've never really been a fan of 22's.

Any plans on a level? If so, 325/50 22 Toyo Open Country AT2s look fantastic on those rims. I've been drooling over this truck on ebay for the last few days...

$_4.JPG

WOW! Thanks for this pic! I'm sold! I'm pretty sure i will be getting a level and may have to do some modding if there is a rubbing issue. I can't stop looking at this pic! :omg::omg:

WOW! Thanks for this pic! I'm sold! I'm pretty sure i will be getting a level and may have to do some modding if there is a rubbing issue. I can't stop looking at this pic! :omg::omg:

Gorgeous isn't it? They had another one on 20s that sold. If you're serious about going for the same thing, it might be worth shooting them a note to see how bad they rub, or if something other than a level was done to make them fit.

As I continue to search for a Denali, I keep finding myself secretly hoping that I happen across one with these rims so I can do the same thing too.

Archived