Max Tire size on a Stock Height 2015 2500HD

275/70/r18. With 18x9 and 20mm offset. Any bigger or even if you have thick rubber mud flaps it will rub. That size is 33.2 inches x 11

To be absolutely sure you could stick with stock tire height of 32.6 inches. But go slightly wider. Bf goodrich has a tire in that size in their all terrain.

Edited by Dirtbiker

• 1 month later...

Guys, I have the same exact wheels and tires on my 2016. I'm in a similar situation with wanting to do drop shackles. My question is, if I went down to 18" aftermarket wheels, what's the largest tire size I could fit? I prefer more tire and less wheel of possible.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have had duratracs in the past and loved them.

Here are 275/70R18's...fit with no rub!

Debadge1_1.png

Yeah, I have 275/70R18 BFG AT KO2's on mine with a 2" lower shackle setup in the back. Just right. I wanted the next size up from stock, but that was it. Actually, it brought speedometer dead on now. With stock 265/70R18 Mich LTX AT2's, the speedo was 1-2 mph faster than actual.

• 2 weeks later...

That's exactly the size I was hoping to put on my 2015 2500HD, no lift, no level. I'm wanting LT275/70-18 Duratracs. Do you think an 18 x 8.5 8-180.00 18 BKMTMS wheel will work. If I'm reading this correctly a +18mm back space.

That should fit no prob!

If looks are most important, I suppose. I needed a good balanced approach. One size up was the ticket... 275/70R18. A better solution for soft ground, while still not too wide for good snow use, and not too much tread on the ground for destroying fuel economy. All while maintaining stock height, except for a 2" lowering in the back. The stock height is fine, even for using the pickup off road on farm, and the 2" lowering in the back still has a level stance with a ton of stuff in the back. And the 275/70R18's still offer decent clearance for mud build up when off road. And the BFG KO2's in that size really look nice compared to the stock Michelin LTX AT2's.

Edited by Cowpie

• 2 weeks later...