Using the FOB to roll windows up and down

Yeah I use the remote start as well. But sometimes I forget to blast my AC before shutting off the truck in the morning so it doesn't do much good. Plus it takes a bit for the air to get cold. Where are you in SWFL?

I'm in Bonita Springs and you?

Yeah I use the remote start as well. But sometimes I forget to blast my AC before shutting off the truck in the morning so it doesn't do much good. Plus it takes a bit for the air to get cold. Where are you in SWFL?

There is a fix for that. It can be programmed to work like the previous gen trucks. I like you sometimes forgot but, when I saw they could fix it I got mine done. Now it automatically turns the a/c or heat on based on the outside temp sensor reading. That's if the system is off or on when you get out. I'll look for the #'s you need off the paper work when I get home.

• Like 1

To me the up option is great. Like say you're inside a building or gym and you have the windows down and want to roll them up because it's starting to rain. That's why I wanted it to roll up option, but roll down it okay to let the heat out or what not. I use remote start half of the time so either way it doesn't matter that much to me. I have the option to go up or down on the car and have used it many times for different situations.

I know MVI & Chris White/GTX.... work together for BCM updates, He can update your BCM to allow auto up, not sure if it works for the rear.

Nice, where are they located and can I get a cable to plus in and program it myself? I do my own programming in my car and have coded all kinds of things on it. It would be great to do the same with the truck.

No much stress at all for the 6.2. :driving:

Lol I figured. Well if I see a white Denali in the area I'll be sure to honk! Probably a 1/50 chance it'll be you but whatever! Haha

• Like 1

There is a fix for that. It can be programmed to work like the previous gen trucks. I like you sometimes forgot but, when I saw they could fix it I got mine done. Now it automatically turns the a/c or heat on based on the outside temp sensor reading. That's if the system is off or on when you get out. I'll look for the #'s you need off the paper work when I get home.

That's awesome! So if the temperature is 100 degrees (not unlikely this summer) it will automatically put the AC on Auto(full blast) even if I left it on Low? That's cool. Thank you!

Nice, where are they located and can I get a cable to plus in and program it myself? I do my own programming in my car and have coded all kinds of things on it. It would be great to do the same with the truck.

I am the same way, they don't sale the cable or their software to allow us to do ourselves already asked this, btw BCM is sensitive. MVI and Chris White are both vendors on here, Chris is under the name GTX or GTP...... I don't remember where Chris White's physical location, I believe around the upper East coast area, maybe the Boston area don't quote me on that.

Edited by camcamaro1991

That's awesome! So if the temperature is 100 degrees (not unlikely this summer) it will automatically put the AC on Auto(full blast) even if I left it on Low? That's cool. Thank you!

The repair order from the day I had mine reprogrammed says TSB DOC # 3160050