Z71 vs Silverado door badge

Anyone know what package put the Z71 vs Silverado on the front doors? I have a '15 Z71 with Silverado on the door but have seen other '15's with Z71

Midnight edition? Not sure if that applies to 2015s.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

At least Midnight and Custom Sport so just certain special editions. May be more. I prefer Silverado on the doors, but I did replace the bed decals with those door Z71 emblems on my '14.

I'm torn. I like the look of no bedside sticker but wish the Z71 emblem on there was a tad smaller. Maybe can find that style in a smoked or black version.

I'm torn. I like the look of no bedside sticker but wish the Z71 emblem on there was a tad smaller. Maybe can find that style in a smoked or black version.

The door emblems are actually a little smaller than the bed decal. Not by much, but enough to notice when I swapped them out.

I put the door emblem back there for a while. I didn't like it so they came off. Pic for your decision making...

Not a fan...kinda cheesy! I see why you took it off.

I think it would look good on the tailgate though!

I found some aftermarket door badges. They look nice. And in black.

If anyone wants me to post pictures, just ask.

I'm thinking about removing the Silverado on the tailgate and putting a grille emblem Z71 in its' place. I have a set with black and set with whites Zs.

They are smaller and should look ok

Edited by DAY11