Looking for a bed mat

DeeZee rubber bed mat from AutoAnything about 1/2" thick pliable rubber material heavy as crap but it is "awesome" and while on the AuotAnything site go ahead and get a set of the Husky X-act Contour floor liners. The X-act Contour is a pliable rubber floor liner "awesome" unlike the hard plastic weathertechs. Like the old saying, you don't know what you don't know!

Husky liners are the best that I have had in a vehicle. Have had the ones in my 16 since 2014 (were in my 14).

• 1 month later...

Who wants a DeeZee heavy rubber bed mat that fits 2014 and up GM 1500 Crew cab short bed trucks? 40 bucks. I was going to put mine out of my 16 into my 17 when I realized that my 17 is a 6-6 bed. I put the rubber DeeZee bed mat in my 17 std bed anyway as I was curious. It is interesting that the extra bed length is added all at the front of the bed, the DeeZee mat fits perfectly except just about 10" short at the front bulkhead LOL. Anyway I got my new DeeZee mat std bed (6-6 bed) ordered yesterday from autoanything so whomever is in the middle TN area and wants this mat for a Short Bed (5-8 bed) for 40 bones pm me and we can meet up.

I suspect that the GM and aftermarket rubber bed mats are constructed to the same or very similar specs. And +10 to everyone that has a spray-in liner with the rubber mat on top. That works really well.

A friend gave me his (after he switched to Ford). I can't imagine that mail ordering one. The shipping charge would seem to be more than the cost of the mat. And the UPS man might hate you.

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect that the GM and aftermarket rubber bed mats are constructed to the same or very similar specs. And +10 to everyone that has a spray-in liner with the rubber mat on top. That works really well.

A friend gave me his (after he switched to Ford). I can't imagine that mail ordering one. The shipping charge would seem to be more than the cost of the mat. And the UPS man might hate you.

According to where you buy...... AutoAnything typically has free shipping and for most states they do not charge a sales tax. Can get a good percent off list price if you hit the chat button and ask them for a discount!

I purchased a universal one from a local pep boys and it required trimming to fit but it works perfect. I don't recall the brand, and it went in on top of a Line-X liner.

Archived