Looking for a bed mat

I have a factory liner already, but wanted some added protection. Any recommendations?

my truck has line-x , add a piece of carpet ( remolded house) why throw the old away .

DeeZee rubber bed mat from AutoAnything about 1/2" thick pliable rubber material heavy as crap but it is "awesome" and while on the AuotAnything site go ahead and get a set of the Husky X-act Contour floor liners. The X-act Contour is a pliable rubber floor liner "awesome" unlike the hard plastic weathertechs. Like the old saying, you don't know what you don't know!

post-127028-0-02911400-1484356444_thumb.jpg

Bed Rug Bed Mat. Get the one made for beds with spray-in liner. Fits beautifully.

I had the Bed Rug my 2014, I did have some wear issues as I was hauling a lot of materials sliding it in and out on a daily basis, the bed rug materials will thin down and fray at high impact areas plus the velcro was pulling loose along the edges after a couple of years. Other than that it is a great product........Bed mat over the spray in liner is the most durable combination that I have found for continuous rough usage. All according to what your particular needs are I guess.

+3 for BedMat. If you already have a spray-in you can use the BedMat when you want something soft on your knees and to keep things from sliding around. When you want to haul dirt, rock, etc. you just pull it out and use the spray-in.

GM mat is of good quality. Was part of the deal on my 14 AT and sales guy and I swapped it to the 15 AT. Pretty thick way heavy and not easy to move around.

Archived