I wanted to let everyone know about a new product we are now offering for the I0B work truck vehicles. We can now offer a navigation solution to these vehicles and at the same time give you the ability to add more camera functionality and HDMI input for video solutions.

This particular vehicle has been somewhat ignored by most manufactures out there as far as solutions go, but I think you find this one to be pretty slick. What I have really noticed about the I0B system is that the screen resolution and clarity is WAY better than the 8" touchscreen (in my opinion). This not only opens up a whole world of new opportunity for the I03 trucks, but it now gives the current I0B user more possibility.

I'm eager to get some feed back and what everyone's thoughts are on this. As usual, I wont be in here a ton, but I will make a point to try and check in at least once a day for a while to participate and answer questions.

This first video was made kind of on the fly and with very little time, however it does show the new pieces capability's. I'm really hoping to get a more detailed video put together in the next couple weeks showing more.

As always...please feel free to TEXT me with any questions. 919-995-9523

Edited by MVI Inc
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello other forum users,

I recently went through with this upgrade on my 2017 Silverado and it's definitely worth it if you were stuck with the IO3. It was all a simple plug and play, the hardest part being having to run the microphone wire from the radio, through the dashboard, up the A pillar and into the overhead microphone (which is provided in the kit). Bluetooth connection is strong and my phone connects immediately upon starting the truck. CarPlay is always a bonus too, which this kit comes with. Anthony was very helpful and answered all my questions while I worked on the vehicle and videos are provided if you have any brain farts during the install. They ship internationally too, which is a plus because I'm in Canada (eh).

Better bang for your buck than an Alpine, and it keeps the OEM look.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a special on this upgrade at the moment. Through this weekend only (9-15 to 9-18) we will be offering a huge discount of $150 off our above mentioned camera/HDMI input module. This discount is availble by visiting our website at https://www.gm-navigation.com/shop/2014-2016-gm-360-surround-and-blind-spot-camera-system/ and checking out with the coupon code: mvi360 . Please use all lowercase letters when entering in the coupon code. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at 866-428-3585 or via TEXT at 919-995-9523.

NOTE:

The above video link is showing the module in use on a I06 (8" screen) vehicle we are in the process of adding the IOB version to the website as we speak.

Edited by MVI Inc
  • Like 1

How much does the 360 camera setup cost?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rock1500

Depends on what camera configuration you are interested in. We offer the module with many different options please visit our website at: https://www.gm-navigation.com/shop/2014-2016-gm-360-surround-and-blind-spot-camera-system/ to build your system and select camera options for pricing. Upon checkout please use coupon code mvi360 for the $150 discount mentioned. Again the site will currently reflect a display of a I05/6 vehicle but we offer the module for Iob (7" screen) as well. any questions feel free to call or reach out via text to me.

Hello other forum users,

I recently went through with this upgrade on my 2017 Silverado and it's definitely worth it if you were stuck with the IO3. It was all a simple plug and play, the hardest part being having to run the microphone wire from the radio, through the dashboard, up the A pillar and into the overhead microphone (which is provided in the kit). Bluetooth connection is strong and my phone connects immediately upon starting the truck. CarPlay is always a bonus too, which this kit comes with. Anthony was very helpful and answered all my questions while I worked on the vehicle and videos are provided if you have any brain farts during the install. They ship internationally too, which is a plus because I'm in Canada (eh).

Better bang for your buck than an Alpine, and it keeps the OEM look.

Thank you for the review, we are glad to hear you are happy with your upgrade. The kit you purchased is the I03 to I0B upgrade which we continue to offer for the guys who are interested. This above video is showing additional features beyond what you purchased via our plug and play module. This upgrade will add a navigation option to the IOB system along with a dedicated HDMI input Just to clarify.

Hey Anthony. Just checking in again to see if you have the module for the IOB that just adds audio/video and hdmi for a Fire TV Stick available yet? Also, will my factory backup camera, USB, CarPlay, Android Auto and auxiliary input still function? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

360° Wrap-Around Video Imaging Technology

or a system that would fit into after market tow mirrors 

the system must automatically turn on front camera at 10MPH or so,

I currently have OEM RVC

who has a system for a 2018 Silverado 2500 hd with RPO IOB (7  inch screen ) that is a plug and play and "idiot proof" for sale

please text at (808) 216-7455