I need center front floor ideas

I just cut a piece of rubberized drawer line and keep there. That way I can sit stuff there and things won't go rolling off into the foot wells.
Not bad! I wanted to do something like that but figured things would fly off. I didn't think of the rubber though. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 20/01/2018 at 5:00 PM, amused2deth said:

I need some ideas on what to put here. I don't like it plain and I know you guys have some great ideas! Please post some pics of yours!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I needed some extra storage that was cheap to buy, was flexible and useable. This is what I did: Bought a cheap plastic bin for less than $10. It's about 7"tall, 16"" wide by 11" deep. It just fits on the flat part of the hump, so it doesn't rock and move around.

I had to cut a bit off the front for it to fit properly under the dash.

The small cubby door still opens fully with no interference. I added some soft velcro on the front edge to keep it from scratching the dash. I also added some hook velcro underneath, so it doesn't slide around. Have had this in for several months and it works well. It's a bit crude, but it works.

Pics;

020 - resized.jpg

021 resized.jpg

023 resized.jpg

Here's my suggestion I chose for myself  -  Nothing.

Works fine in a two car garage '18 Traverse with a full length center console parks on the left and Silverado with no console and open floor space on the right permitting driver to park close, slide over and exit/enter from the passenger door

1 hour ago, Thomcat said:

Works fine in a two car garage '18 Traverse with a full length center console parks on the left and Silverado with no console and open floor space on the right permitting driver to park close, slide over and exit/enter from the passenger door

Why don't you back it in, then you don't have to slide over.......

12 hours ago, Thomcat said:

I'd sell my house/build a real garage before this.

19 hours ago, brholtz02 said:

Why don't you back it in, then you don't have to slide over.......

The Malibu "grocery getter" is always parked in the side load garage's "K-turn" section. What's the big deal, with leather seats you just whiz across and puts less wear and tear on the left edge of the driver's seat crapo GM leather which is the subject of complaints on this board.

Archived