2019 Dimensions

reardiff

Done quite a bit of searching but haven't been able to find any 2019 dimensions.  From what I've read it sounds like length, width and height are all increased but can't find anything with numbers.  Most concerned with overall length and fitting in the garage.  My current Sierra CC/SB is 229.5 long and BARELY fits with maybe two inches to spare.  Hoping they don't increase in length but all indications are pointing to they do. I'm heading to the Chicago Auto Show this weekend to see one in person may see what info they have.

The overall length of the truck increased 1.5" I re watched the reveal the other day,  GM said during their presentation......the overall wheelbase increased by 4". The hood, and roof was made higher by 1.5", interior headroom was increased by 1 inch, The width of the truck is maxed out in the current gen, by law 79.9" is the widest you can go with a truck unless you puts marker lights on it like the duel rear wheel trucks and the ford raptor.

7 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

The overall length of the truck increased 1.5" I re watched the reveal the other day,  GM said during their presentation......the overall wheelbase increased by 4". The hood, and roof was made higher by 1.5", interior headroom was increased by 1 inch, The width of the truck is maxed out in the current gen, by law 79.9" is the widest you can go with a truck unless you puts marker lights on it like the duel rear wheel trucks and the ford raptor.

I think it's the other way around. Increased wheelbase 1.5" to get 4" more interior room. I haven't seen or heard anything re: the overall exterior dimensions.

F’n excited man. Please 400/400 on the 5.3 so it cam conpete with the other 5 liter trucks in th segment. And a nice 20/20 bump for the 6.2 puts us over the torque of the EGOboost. 

its not a home run but I’m excited. Gm did some serious homework. 

Im also hoping the new tahoe Yukon SUV’s get nice updates too. 

Archived