2016 Suburban LT Projector Headlamp Vertical Adjustment?

Can anyone tell me where the vertical adjustment screws for the low beam projector on a 2016 suburban  with stock halogens are?  I recently retrofit the low beam bulbs (which are ridiculously dim) with Morimoto HIDs and need to lower the beams a bit.  The Left/Right adjustment is on the back of the assembly, clearly marked and easy to find, but I have not been able to find any adjustment on the headlamp assembly for vertical adjustment, even after removing the plastic air dam that covers the top of the headlamp assemblies.

Any suggestions/information much appreciated,

Justin

• 2 years later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:26 AM, Justin Arkin said:

Can anyone tell me where the vertical adjustment screws for the low beam projector on a 2016 suburban  with stock halogens are?  I recently retrofit the low beam bulbs (which are ridiculously dim) with Morimoto HIDs and need to lower the beams a bit.  The Left/Right adjustment is on the back of the assembly, clearly marked and easy to find, but I have not been able to find any adjustment on the headlamp assembly for vertical adjustment, even after removing the plastic air dam that covers the top of the headlamp assemblies.

Any suggestions/information much appreciated,

Justin

Any luck finding this?