Pics of leveling kits with stock wheels

Had a 2" MotoFab level installed last week.  Truck sits darn near perfectly level.  Still have stock 20" wheels and tires but that's gonna change this week.  I'm going with Method Mesh 20 x 9 with Falken Wildpeak LT285/55R20 tires.  Can't wait to get 'em on.

IMG_20181030_144926.jpg

• Like 2

Installed Bilstein's at the top notch.  Raised the front as advertised, just shy of 2".  Rides fine. Still about a 1" rake from front to back even tho the picture doesn't quite show it.  I'm good with the stance and happy I used the top notch. 2018 Z71 with stamped arms.  Stock size tires for now.  Plan to upsize to 33"

truck level.JPG

Edited by Donzi4me
  • Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 12:27 PM, ChevyTrucks_95 said:

I have a quick question. I am tossing around the idea of keeping my stock Silverado z71 rims. Can I use 1” wheel spacers without cutting the bolts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if you cut off your wheel studs you have problems. They knock out with a hammer and you can put longer or shorter ones in, don't trim yours as a grinder will heat up the stud making it weaker. You can also buy a 1" spacer that uses your factory studs to mount the spacer, then bolts on the spacer itself to secure the wheel. I don't recommend spacers as they increase leverage against your wheels resulting in premature tire and front end parts wear. They look like these https://www.amazon.ca/Spacers-Suburban-Silverado-Cadillac-Escalade/dp/B0179ZEQSU?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duc12-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0179ZEQSU Do not buy those ones, buy a quality part made in NA from a reputable suspension company as you don't want your wheels coming off. I don't like Chinese Sweatshop parts responsible for keeping you alive. 

Edited by L86 All Terrain

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread, but I can't seem to find anything. I bought a motofab 2.5" level and plan on keeping the stock wheels for a while. I've seen several different questions on here, but haven't seen anyone mention 265/65/R18 with a 2.5" level. Should I expect rubbing or anything?  I never leveled my previous trucks, so I'm kind of new at this.

Edited by RedSox14

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, RedSox14 said:

I'm sure this has been answered in this thread, but I can't seem to find anything. I bought a motofab 2.5" level and plan on keeping the stock wheels for a while. I've seen several different questions on here, but haven't seen anyone mention 265/65/R18 with a 2.5" level. Should I expect rubbing or anything?  I never leveled my previous trucks, so I'm kind of new at this.

265/65/18 was the stock tire size on my truck. You won't have any rubbing.

• Like 1