Pics of leveling kits with stock wheels

Thank you!  That's exactly what I'm going for.  I installed 1.75" BORA hub adapter/wheel spacers today and got a little rubbing to deal with.  Here's updated pics.  
IMG_7354.thumb.jpg.f2e300434abf129f2a1ace1217de2c96.jpg
IMG_7361.thumb.jpg.ea5a7d4e59ba129b55c41be6fc0bf315.jpg
IMG_7358.thumb.jpg.4a116162039bf29522a3cf5afd39d1e2.jpg
That truck is gorgeous!!!!! Nice work [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 9/29/2018 at 3:06 PM, Leevon said:

Thank you!  That's exactly what I'm going for.  I installed 1.75" BORA hub adapter/wheel spacers today and got a little rubbing to deal with.  Here's updated pics.  

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

Do you know where the rubbing is happening? I was thinking of going with 2” spacers and 275/70 tires. 

1 hour ago, pronstar said:

My hoopty...leveled on 33’s

ddf6312bbb6fab43077e58d8ec2ef1a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Going by your signature, how do you like the Nittos? Smooth/quiet on the highway? Or how loud? 

Going by your signature, how do you like the Nittos? Smooth/quiet on the highway? Or how loud? 

I love them.

A bit quieter than Toyo MT’s, which are typically my off-road tire of choice. Toyos aren’t offered in this size, but they’re made at the same factory and have very similar construction

Ride is very smooth, but a lot of that is attributable to my suspension.

The fact that I’ve got an E-rated tire on a truck that rides better than factory speaks volumes, methinks.

I run them at 35 psi, which gives me 900 lbs more load capacity over the rear axle than the truck is rated for.

I haven’t read great things about tire wear with these, so I’ll keep an eye on things and rotate them every 5k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

2.5 suspension maxx front.  285/55/22 nittos.  Took off the front air dam too.  Rubs very slightly in reverse with wheel turned pretty far.  Ill probably just pull back the carpet a bit.  Had to crank my headlights down pretty far.  Sits 1/8"-1/4" high in the back.  Nearly a perfect level using all the shims.

IMG_8842.jpg

Edited by sanman28

It's been raining here in Michigan alot lately so please excuse the dirty truck!

Upgraded from 18's to 20" honeycomb brushed aluminum replicas. 5100's all around(front on 3rd setting)

The GMC centercaps fit a bit loose on the replicas so I'm going to use some clear RTV silicone to seal them in place once the weather clears.

Finally got rid of my factory SR-A's and replaced them with fresh 275/60/r20 Duratracs..winter is coming

Edit: The tires rubbed on the way home from the shop. I had to take my Dremel to the factory mudflaps to do some trimming on the insides.

low res 2.jpg

lower res.jpg

Edited by ShubiSnax
  • Like 2