IS 30K MILES ON A 2016 SUBURBAN TO MUCH

hey guys, looking at a 1 owner 2016 suburban ltz for sale  my only concern is ti has 30k miles.  I'm new to the suburban world and wasn't sure if this would be an issue for any of you guys  truck is super clean,  clean car fax etc.  just concerned about the miles.  would you be?

No not at all. I got my 2015 in June of 2014 so it almost has 47,000. But if you look at it as a true 2015 it would seem like a lot of miles but it actually isn't. Approximately 12,000 a year is what I figure. 

Nope. I drive 30k in one year. That burb is almost 3 model years old, could’ve been 10k a year which is really low mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my working years I use to drive 40-50K miles a year. I had an 04 Z71 that I drove 3 years my son drove a year. I traded it in with 180K miles. It required set of brakes and a water pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't be nervous about 30K miles on a 2016 if the price is right and upon inspection of the vehicle it's in good shape and well maintained.

There is a difference between a properly maintained 30K miles and a neglected 30K miles; either way 30K miles isn't that much.  Just make sure you check out the vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...