What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I decided I didn't like the GMC on the tailgate (no the new emblem isn't crooked, it is the camera angle) or the chrome emblems on the doors. Thanks to 0fx2gv (www.0fx2gv.com) for the emblems. I can't wait for my new grill emblem and fender vent emblems to get here! Now I just need to order the black exhaust tips.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mjonesjr84 said:

Upgraded the OEM fender vent emblems. Now I just wait for the replacement grill emblem and OEM black exhaust tips. That will eliminate all the chrome as it should have been.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

That is seriously NICE!

17 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

I picked up a brand new Kawasaki Brute Force 300 for my kids on Christmas!! I love this 6 ft 6 inch bed. The 4 wheeler fit perfectly inside it. 

9FE11628-EA26-4A8C-A3A1-8F3F41FC8D64.jpeg

I have a short bed.  A few months ago my neighbor needed help transporting a quad from Anaheim to San Diego.  His truck was in the shop (ended up being a lemon).  I offered to help.  Bed was the perfect length.  I considered not tying it down because the tires were up against the tailgate and the front bulkhead, but so anyways just in case.  No issues whatsoever 

I got my front emblems replaced with billet ones from www.0fx2gv.com. These are heavy billet pieces with a color inlay. The white inlay has the American flag lightly engraved into it.

Other than being a PITA to replace, they look great. Now I just need to get the OEM black exhaust tips ordered and the chrome will be gone.

Before.jpgAfter.jpg

Edited by mjonesjr84

Installed custom wireless charging center console with jump seat. Clean look, cable free visibility by installing 12v socket with USB ports mounted under dash near floor switched on with ignition. Coil fits perfectly under the tray, no bump on the console, nice and flush  like OEM.

Coil.thumb.jpg.3dba7e99083f8a35bebd840c12f7a683.jpg

12v.jpg

Charging.jpg

Flush.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, TNTSilverado said:

I picked up a brand new Kawasaki Brute Force 300 for my kids on Christmas!! I love this 6 ft 6 inch bed. The 4 wheeler fit perfectly inside it. 

9FE11628-EA26-4A8C-A3A1-8F3F41FC8D64.jpeg

Nice toy for the kids!

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, RedLT said:

Installed custom wireless charging center console with jump seat. Clean look, cable free visibility by installing 12v socket with USB ports mounted under dash near floor switched on with ignition. Coil fits perfectly under the tray, no bump on the console, nice and flush  like OEM.

Coil.thumb.jpg.3dba7e99083f8a35bebd840c12f7a683.jpg

12v.jpg

Charging.jpg

Flush.jpg

Where did you get that kit/coils from?

On 11/19/2021 at 1:13 PM, fsuboy75 said:

Finally got the center caps so I got to put all the wheel skins on!!!

20211119_123006.jpg

20211119_123250.jpg

20211119_130653.jpg

20211119_130632.jpg

If anyone is looking for a set of RST black wheels skins I have an extra set new in the box I'm selling.  

$75 plus ship.

On 1/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, fsuboy75 said:

If anyone is looking for a set of RST black wheels skins I have an extra set new in the box I'm selling.  

$75 plus ship.

Is this for 4 covers and 4 caps?