What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

15 hours ago, RSVolcom said:

Can you update this thread on your install?  

Yes.  Just need to find the time to do it.  I'm anticipating needing the bulk of a whole day since I'll be working slow.  There lies the problem.  I need the time.  Also needing to finish up my wireless phone charging project.  Still waiting on a wire harness from GM.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, jashaw said:

Installed Red LED strips in speaker grilles, door grab wells, and storage wells. Installed Red LED strips for cheap "demon eyes".

20210824_110027.thumb.jpg.b20bf2e0d02ef869f9033adea1558393.jpg20210824_110012.thumb.jpg.2a2766f317ecd1377502a86aa240f6f3.jpg20210729_221152.thumb.jpg.a5bd12cc00ef8a1de1f6972e5f72caa7.jpg

That looks cool all lite up. Can you post pics with it off during day light, possibly some close up to see how they look mounted.

• Like 1

Added Rough Country dual 10" lights to grill today.  Only installed in grill.  Haven't done the wiring yet.  Decided to do it on a whim since I removed the grill to replace the Z71 badge in it.  Plugs for wires were placed in baggies and zip tied closed to prevent moisture from getting to them until I can finish the project. 

20210904_182926.jpg

Edited by Transient

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier today I found myself literally standing in the driveway sipping on an ice cold arnold palmer while my daughter was playing with other kids in the cul de sac.  I had nothing else to do, but stand there (the joy of getting over a nasty illness).  So, I decided to start working on the custom wire harnesses I'm making for the Rough Country dual led lights for the grille I posted about above.  The wire harness they sent is not only cheap junk, but also useless to me.  I'm connecting to the GM Upfitter switches I already have in my truck.  I'll be sure to take pictures, measurements, provide links to everything, etc so everybody can see what I did.  Today was just about learning about how I'll do this project.  Tools and parts are new, so there's a learning curve.  I think I successfully made my first connector tonight.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got the 3.5” RC lift kit installed on my ‘21 Denali. Should help with the ground clearance hitting the woods and the ride is just like factory

FB86E02C-B740-4B5B-84CB-CD346BA8647B.jpeg

Edited by mdf21
  • Like 1