What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

9 hours ago, Lion82 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Are you perfectly level with the RC kit? Or do you have a little rake?

It’s pretty close to level with just a tiny bit higher in the back. Here are my before/after measurements to the wheel well:

Before

Front left 36.5     Front right 36 5/8

Back left 39         Back right 38.5

After

Front left 39.25     Front right 39.25

Back left 40.5         Back right 40.5

1 hour ago, mdf21 said:

It’s pretty close to level with just a tiny bit higher in the back. Here are my before/after measurements to the wheel well:

Before

Front left 36.5     Front right 36 5/8

Back left 39         Back right 38.5

After

Front left 39.25     Front right 39.25

Back left 40.5         Back right 40.5

Thanks. Did you adjust your headlights?

12 hours ago, Lion82 said:

Thanks. Did you adjust your headlights?

I haven’t messed with them yet but two trips in the dark after the install and I haven’t been flashed by oncoming traffic yet so it’s either not too bad or the shop adjusted them already.  I’m gonna keep an eye on it and adjust if necessary 

• 1 month later...

Last week I was finally able to finish the wireless charging addition to my truck.  Had to switch the wire harness so that I got the factory navigation working in my truck again.  Figured I'd take the time to get the project done right and added the air duct tube that goes to the wireless charging pad.  That was a PITA due to having the Bose system.  Also had to pull a blend door actuator to get the tube installed by the lower glove box.  Everything is working as it should now. 

Today I finished my custom wiring of the Rough Country grill lights to the GM Upfitter auxiliary switches.  I really wish GM had pre-wired the auxiliary switches into the truck like Ford did for the Raptor.  Connecting to blunt cut wires under the hood instead of trying to shove everything through a tiny hole in the firewall would make everything so much easier. 

I got rid of it!

And FINALLY got its replacement. The 2021 I ordered (same specs) has been sitting in an overflow lot in Roanoke IN since 3/17/21 so I ordered a 2022 with the exact same specs and look what came in first LOL This is our new development vehicle a 2022 Denali Ultimate CarbonPro LM2; also my first diesel and so far I'm LOVING IT. Definitely a different driving experience over gas but so far even with like 100 miles on it the fuel economy is insane as is the torque. 

At any rate it stayed stock for about 50 miles (this likely wont surprise any of you) first mods were WAMS Custom BCM programming (fogs with high beams, windows up from fob, remote start run time increase etc the usual stuff), WAMS Custom High Country Cluster to replace the Denali cluster with GMC graphics (lets be honest it looks better than the Denali unit lol), auto cooled and heated seats/wheel and an AutoStop Eliminator. Next up I'll be swapping in one of our wireless CarPlay kits to get HD radio back then after that maybe screw around with the rear heated seats LOL

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0414D.JPG

IMG_0420D.JPG

IMG_0412D.JPG

IMG_0421D.JPG

• Like 3

Detailed the inside today, just needs a wash and wheel spray.

Putting wheel skinz on my 1500 today.   I've had them before on other trucks, but these are by far the best fitting I've had.  On past ones I've seen a slight bit of the rim, but with these you cannot see any of the rim underneath.  

What ya guys think?   I have to get black center caps.   I can't decide if I should get chrome bow ties or all black.  My lugs are steal / chrome.

20211108_155548.jpg

20211108_155528.jpg

20211108_155504.jpg

20211108_155541.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-020425_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-020317_eBay.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fsuboy75 said:

Putting wheel skinz on my 1500 today.   I've had them before on other trucks, but these are by far the best fitting I've had.  On past ones I've seen a slight bit of the rim, but with these you cannot see any of the rim underneath.  

What ya guys think?   I have to get black center caps.   I can't decide if I should get chrome bow ties or all black.  My lugs are steal / chrome.

Nice!

My first thought is all black center caps, but If your keeping the chrome lug nuts, I'd go with chrome bowtie.

Do you have a link for those wheel skinz?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bdallas said:

Nice!

My first thought is all black center caps, but If your keeping the chrome lug nuts, I'd go with chrome bowtie.

Do you have a link for those wheel skinz?

Thank you!!    It's much easier and better looking than dipping them.  Plus they don't scuff the rims.

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-20-Wheel-Skins-for-2018-2020-Chevy-Silverado-Gloss-Black-/265069670261?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

13 hours ago, fsuboy75 said:

Detailed the inside today, just needs a wash and wheel spray.

20211108_155548.jpg

20211108_155528.jpg

20211108_155504.jpg

20211108_155541.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-020425_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-020317_eBay.jpg

Looks great!  I'm partial to all black and even got the lug nuts from GM Accessories to get rid of the chrome. 

19 hours ago, GTPprix said:

I got rid of it!

And FINALLY got its replacement. The 2021 I ordered (same specs) has been sitting in an overflow lot in Roanoke IN since 3/17/21 so I ordered a 2022 with the exact same specs and look what came in first LOL This is our new development vehicle a 2022 Denali Ultimate CarbonPro LM2; also my first diesel and so far I'm LOVING IT. Definitely a different driving experience over gas but so far even with like 100 miles on it the fuel economy is insane as is the torque. 

At any rate it stayed stock for about 50 miles (this likely wont surprise any of you) first mods were WAMS Custom BCM programming (fogs with high beams, windows up from fob, remote start run time increase etc the usual stuff), WAMS Custom High Country Cluster to replace the Denali cluster with GMC graphics (lets be honest it looks better than the Denali unit lol), auto cooled and heated seats/wheel and an AutoStop Eliminator. Next up I'll be swapping in one of our wireless CarPlay kits to get HD radio back then after that maybe screw around with the rear heated seats LOL

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0414D.JPG

IMG_0420D.JPG

IMG_0412D.JPG

IMG_0421D.JPG

Congrats!  Even after owning my truck almost 18 months I have a love/hate relationship with the engine.  I love the power of the 6.2, but hate the fuel expense.  $5/gallon for 91 (closest to 93 you can get in California).  Diesel is cheaper that regular.  However, I know that no matter what I had gone with I would've not been 100% happy.  I do wonder what it drives like though.  Never got a chance to try out the diesel (nor any of the engines) before buying.