What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I am looking to upgrade my suspension soon. I was really wanting to go with either baja kits or dirt kings long travel but I think it would be best for me to save some money now, got a little one on the way. I have been looking at rough country. I was skeptical at first about their stage 3 suspension they offer but doing more research it sounds like they have been great for people and a very reasonable price.. I am curious if anyone else has installed this kit.

Edit: I think this link takes you to the stage 1 but the highest options is the stage 3 which includes 2.5 coilovers with remote reservoir, aluminum forged ucas, and 2.5 rears with piggyback reservoirs.

https://www.roughcountry.com/chevy-suspension-lift-kit-29531c.html?find=2019-chevy-silverado-1500-2wd-739943&sid=P2EsT9os2w

Edited by Atelliott89

On 8/8/2021 at 9:56 PM, Atelliott89 said:

These are the ones. They run white and flow down amber with the turn signal. Only wish was that they were brighter. You see them great at night, not as well in the daytime. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M7JFNMQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_ANH7P3Z7S7FJMFVZRY38?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Super cool where do you draw power from? Turn signal fuse?

Got new tires finally.  Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 295/70R18.  Even leveled and 1.25" spacers, still very slight rub at full lock.... Very aggressive tires though, and look amazing.

Then went and dropped it off for a detail.

20210813_162317.jpg

20210813_162326.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I spent too much money on it.  I was tired and not thinking clearly.  I normally exercise strict control to 1 mod per month, but did the exact opposite last night while very exhausted.  Bought the Rough Country dual led grill lights, Du Ha under seat storage with lockable lid, retrax tailgate gasket, and a blacked out Z71 grill badge from eBay.

I replaced my stock muffler with a Flowmaster FlowFX 71419.  Sounded great most of the time but the drone on the highway was just too much for me.  The DFM was really noticeable as well.  So, I swapped that out for a Flowmaster Super 50 53055.  Much better for me personally.  Still louder than stock but no drone on the highway.  

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:59 PM, Atelliott89 said:

Replaced the round, amber (yellow) marker lights I had installed with these actually amber rectangular marker lights. I think it looks much better. Plus I added my own vinyl on the "Chevrolet" stamped tailgate..

Truck is super dirty from last trail I was on so it doesn't stand out as well. But getting my truck detailed next weekend. 

20210803_205352.jpg

20210803_205516.jpg

Looks good.  Do you have link to the grill lights.  Do you have a pic of the grill lights off during daytime.  Different angles if possible.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:20 AM, Transient said:

I spent too much money on it.  I was tired and not thinking clearly.  I normally exercise strict control to 1 mod per month, but did the exact opposite last night while very exhausted.  Bought the Rough Country dual led grill lights, Du Ha under seat storage with lockable lid, retrax tailgate gasket, and a blacked out Z71 grill badge from eBay.

Nice, you'll like that Du-Ha I think

3 hours ago, Gangly said:

Nice, you'll like that Du-Ha I think

Thanks.  I hope so.  It arrives today.  Even though I have a protective seat cover on my rear seat, dropped food is still finding its way into the under seat storage I currently have.  Plus, I like that the Du-Ha not only has a locking lid, but I can store a few long guns in there, too.

On 8/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, RedLT said:

Looks good.  Do you have link to the grill lights.  Do you have a pic of the grill lights off during daytime.  Different angles if possible.

Thanks! I will find the link. Here's more pics.

20210818_164400.jpg

20210818_164328.jpg

20210818_164242.jpg

8 minutes ago, Atelliott89 said:

Thanks! I will find the link. Here's more pics.

20210818_164400.jpg

20210818_164328.jpg

20210818_164242.jpg

BTW I don't want to hear crap for parking in handicap spot as it is at my work and no one is handicap there and we have limited parking. Lol so we fill the spots and its a wider spot for my truck.

Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SHSZTW3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_CAW0YRWKT7B0D2SP52YD

It comes with 3, and while I normally like things in 3, I think it looks much better spanking across the grille more with 4.. now I have 2 more lights not sure if I should save in case 1 goes bad or if I should put them elsewhere. 

20210818_164224.jpg

20210816_153801.jpg