What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

8 hours ago, latreille89 said:

Meh. From empty, I’d be at least 150. But we are at 1.65 litre now for diesel if not more. It hurts. 

If you were in Southern California it would be cheaper to have the diesel.  I have the 6.2, so my mpg isn't as fantastic as yours.

Had the Eibach kit installed today. I will say it sits so much better. Even though all four corners are not exact in height, its close enough for me not to see eyeballing it. I think the the most that one corner is off is just under 1/4". I figure there will be some settling in also.

I got my original springs and shocks back. They said I should just sell them. How much is a set of Ranchos and stocks springs worth? About 5k miles on them.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:18 AM, fsuboy75 said:

What's the inside look like????

It's not the update interior if that's what your wondering. I wanted to wait for that but was in a pinch and needed a new truck. It's the black leather version. 

20220212_094050.jpg

20220212_094033.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 10:49 PM, JME454 said:

Wish I could still do that.  Over $100 for premium here in the rip-off state.

Ouch, that is painful! I try to fill up more frequently so I "feel" like it's not hitting the wallet at hard. But it still does.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:08 AM, Atomicgrl said:

Installed the Pulsar LT this morning. I bought a V8 and now I have a fulltime V8, happy girl. 👍

Literally just bought one. Cant wait to turn off auto stop, dfm and play with the throttle response. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, KevinTM said:

Literally just bought one. Cant wait to turn off auto stop, dfm and play with the throttle response. 

I love it for the DFM disable and auto-stop disable, but had to leave the throttle response setting at stock - the transmission shifted all wonky at the more responsive settings.

1 hour ago, lapoolboy said:

I love it for the DFM disable and auto-stop disable, but had to leave the throttle response setting at stock - the transmission shifted all wonky at the more responsive settings.

Was def wondering how the truck would respond. Even if only setting to level 2 or 3. If I have to leave at stock that’s fine with me we the DFM/Auto stop is worth it

Edited by KevinTM

On 2/15/2022 at 7:59 PM, lapoolboy said:

I had to put the throttle setting back to stock too. Didn't like the weird shifting either. 

Edited by Atomicgrl

Late in adding the pictures. Made some upgrades in preparation for the Airstream I have on order. Added the Brembo brakes and two 1,000 pound leafs to the leaf packs. Considering changing to 20-inch wheels with E load rating/10 ply tires as well both for towing as well as the fact that I'll be spending some serious time on the dirt roads of northern Maine this summer. If there are any 20-inch wheel guys in the Chicago area looking to swap into 22-inch wheels we might be able to work out a trade. The wheels and tires in these pictures wouldn't be the ones I'd be swapping; these are my winter wheels and tires. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

I put a set of Westin Pro Trax 6" Stainless steel steps on the new LTZ. While I was at it I buffed it out with Blackfire One step polish . Got rid of all the fine scratches the dumbos at the dealer put in it washing it.

It's flawless now.Screenshot_20220217-191426_Photos.thumb.jpg.10d8086aeb655805254321c13f0f78bc.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-191345_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-191311_Photos.jpg

• Like 2