What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Anyone looking for a set of wheel skins?   They are molded covers for the RST wheels.   I am selling my second set. They are brand new in the box, never used or installed as I have a set already.  I've had them on all winter and they have stayed put and held their shine through the salty roads.  I love them on my truck!!!    Better than plastidip!!!  

$75 and I'll go half in on shipping.   PM me 

20211119_130653.jpg

20211119_123250.jpg

Just got my 3" lift installed. Superlift w/upper control arms. Bilstein shocks in the rear. Couldn't be happier. Rides incredible. Looks much better now. Before and after pics. 

Screenshot_20220226-080813_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220226-080819_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Got a good deal on some 2.5 bypasses and threw them onto my truck. Took about 15 minutes a side to get them bolted on and then charged with nitrogen. Already had the bypass hoop welded onto the frame/coilover bucket when the dirt king kit was installed. The extra damping is definitely noticeable and gives a better ride. The coilover was valved pretty soft to let a bypass do most of the work.

20220224_180258.jpg

• Like 1

Added some fog lights that the wife got me for Xmas. Amazon Specials but fir in the factory location, adjustable, LED and the wiring seems good. I wired them into the fuse box to run with the headlights. I think I have it running correctly now. 

I took delivery! 2021 SLE. Just had katzkin installed. I plan on removing the running boards tonight. I have a ProComp front spacer I bought from Dylan199 on this site. I also have a Speed Turtle EZ flash module to install this evening as well

20220219_095649.jpg

Edited by James Mead
added Dylan199 user name

IMG_2859.thumb.JPG.a0e2260045bc5533310c8afb46108e20.JPG

Installed the illuminated GMC Emblem. Sadly, I broke a couple of clips on the grill hence the zip ties. I put epoxy behind the emblem where those clips were to help hold it in place. I have decided, playing with the grill is not fun at all. I am not 100% sure I got the clips in all the way where the painted section is between the grill and the headlight assy. They dont seem to look odd but still not 100%. Either way, its working and doesnt "appear" to be anything off center etc. Next weekend the AS/S disabler should arrive and Ill put that on.

• Like 1

Apparently I did not get the two clips back in on the bumper cover section between the grill and headlight assy. Anyone know how to get those two clips on each side back in by chance? Dealer can look at it on Wed and said it may cost around $150 for labor. If its something simple and stupid I am missing to do it myself I would greatly appreciate the advise. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Byrds8 said:

Apparently I did not get the two clips back in on the bumper cover section between the grill and headlight assy. Anyone know how to get those two clips on each side back in by chance? Dealer can look at it on Wed and said it may cost around $150 for labor. If its something simple and stupid I am missing to do it myself I would greatly appreciate the advise. Thanks.

Did you take grill off to do emblem? Just curious

12 hours ago, luke1333 said:

Did you take grill off to do emblem? Just curious

I did not. In a video I had seen it showed removing the top shroud and 4 bolts and popping it out a bit. Unfortunately, it pops out those clips. No video mentions it so it doesnt say how to get them back in. I tried everything I could but the angle was just wrong to get it in correctly.