What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Saved $25 today and installed a diode to jump pins 10 and 22 so the fog lights come on with the headlamps without pushing the button. Had a few diodes laying around so....free mod! LOL

• Like 2

Replaced the front bumper fascia with one from an AT4 Duramax (mine is 6.2). Has a roughly 24”x3” opening in it. So I put a 20” lightbar in that spot. 

Ran all my wiring for my GM upfitter switch and I’ll cut the knee bolster panel tomorrow to wrap it all up. Ran the wiring for the lightbar today too but since I don’t have hot on my switches yet I haven’t tested yet. 

8E9AE3D7-7B7C-41D3-B531-58B1A3756A66.jpeg

• Like 3

Upfitter switches installed. Not bad at all. I didn’t replace the whole bolster because I didn’t want to take the dash apart. So I just cut into the existing bolster and snapped the switches in. Easy enough. 

Unfortunately while doing the battery panel fuse kit I blew the inline fuse for my sub amp. Not sure how because I had the negative disconnected and only moved the terminal ring once. Oh well. 

My driveways is pretty angled, the sidewalk is flat, so the light looks to be shining lower than it actually is. I’ll mess with the angles later this week- after I get the 4” lift put on it’ll already make a big difference there. 

7564E383-6509-4AD4-8BA7-B320378F0B85.jpeg

F57429CA-F92F-44CA-B4FF-310EF89D4EEA.jpeg

• Like 2