What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Sorry, I don't know how to respond directly to someone's question.

Yes, it is the Vvivid epoxyhigh gloss, and the piece over the chrome is the vvivid+ satin black. I found it nice to work with, however I can't get it to properly stick in the Crack the separates the carbon from the satin. I'm also pretty picky

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Haughton said:

Yes, it is the Vvivid epoxyhigh gloss, and the piece over the chrome is the vvivid+ satin black. I found it nice to work with, however I can't get it to properly stick in the Crack the separates the carbon from the satin. I'm also pretty picky

Thank you! I do like the looks of it. I had already decided on the high gloss carbon fiber but wasn't sure if I should wrap the trim that surrounds the  main part. The satin black is a good choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haughton said:

Just click on the quote tab to directly respond to an individual, or the + sign for multiple replies.

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Just click on the quote tab to directly respond to an individual, or the + sign for multiple replies.

Perfect, much easier. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 3:46 PM, Byrds8 said:

IMG_2993.thumb.JPG.43cf7e1c38a5d9144880a4be98e0fc97.JPGIMG_2994.thumb.JPG.960461533791efb4361c090198b68fcd.JPG

Detail guy came today and washed, clayed, buffed and waxed the truck. Bit over four hours later and hes done. I love the look and feel of a nice clean vehicle LOL.

Byrds, She purty😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

Byrds, She purty😍

Thanks. Next will be Amp boards but that will be a while. Its my wife's turn next to get things she wants :). I do have to take it back in for a re-tint on the windshield though. Has two areas that are messed up.

Needed some dirt to fill in around our new well.  I could have used a little more and might go get it tomorrow.  I didn't think this was going to be 2,500lbs of dirt.  I must say, it road really nice. :)

dirt.jpg.c47dd4ad6703d4bd8a4e55507081228d.jpgdirts.jpg.d8a2195df6e676d97f214dc614809c96.jpgdirtss.jpg.f2fefe8e5c9548fba300e2cc4aca9f35.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Needed some dirt to fill in around our new well.  I could have used a little more and might go get it tomorrow.  I didn't think this was going to be 2,500lbs of dirt.  I must say, it road really nice. :)

dirt.jpg.c47dd4ad6703d4bd8a4e55507081228d.jpgdirts.jpg.d8a2195df6e676d97f214dc614809c96.jpgdirtss.jpg.f2fefe8e5c9548fba300e2cc4aca9f35.jpg

See  Byrds . You don't need to do an add a leaf.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Byrds8 said:

LOL yeah. Maybe I should just not stress over it then. Apparently they do just fine with so much weight

They do. Just don't make a weekly habit of it. Or go cross county 

I installed the Rough Country rear wheelhouse liners. I wanted the OEM ones but since they are on national backorder I went this route. I may still pick up the set I have on reserve (when they come in) at my dealership. I'm not 100% impressed on the fitment of the Rough Country liners as there is still a way for dirt to get behind them at the bottoms. Granted this also gives me a way to use a pressure washer to clean it out.

1.thumb.jpg.1be85b27a7d9d2fadb181d0b728fb147.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.45c0ef0cbd27ad57da6eeb698d5443d5.jpg

Edited by mjonesjr84