What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Also got a couple of mods that I finally got around to install. I used to have the Gator trifold cover but after having to use the full bed a few times lately, it was time for an upgrade. I was a pain to have to remove the cover (which when folded is 1/3 of the bed length). This one just rolls into a canister towards the cab. I can also open the cover without unlocking the tail gate. As for the side steps, wanted something a little more aggressive looking and these hit the spot (I do have the OEM ones for sale for anyone around Seattle area). I already had the driver side swing case that I installed shortly after getting the truck. Figured it was time to get the other side since this one has been soo useful.

RetraxPRO XR Tonneau Cover https://realtruck.com/p/retraxpro-xr-tonneau-cover/v/chevy/silverado-1500/2021/

Havoc HS2 Black Hoop Step https://realtruck.com/p/havoc-hs2-black-hoop-steps/v/chevy/silverado-1500/2021/

Swing Case both sides https://realtruck.com/p/undercover-swing-case-truck-bed-toolbox/v/chevy/silverado-1500/2021/

VvzxdIf.jpg

CCsnsPd.jpg

3eGknLO.jpg

v0IsNlk.jpg

• Thanks 1

I had installed a Boost Auto wireless fast charger in the bench console a while back.

20220520_184355.thumb.jpg.e349160758579102ef9345643695d9d5.jpgMurphy must have built the PCB because it soon began malfunctioning.😅

20220520_185534.thumb.jpg.055c6d0b2455311665abb3d46375206a.jpg

BAP eventually sent a replacement board which required me to disassemble half of the console [again]. 

• Like 1

LastFit LEDs are now in place instead of the halogen bulbs. Look very nice indeed. What bulb is in the side markers? They kinda look like regular bulbs but I see no way to replace them.

Installed a Borla Touring catback setup on my 22 LTD High Country 6.2.

Nice growl at cold start.

I didn't want loud , I've had Atak and S type setups before so I knew I couldn't do that again especially on a High Country. 

This is the sound I was looking for. Not too loud but noticeable over stock.

It does drone a tiny bit when it's in tenth gear at 1000- 1100 rpm but not enough to bother me.

Screenshot_20220520-100402_Photos.jpg

• Like 4

Towed boat up to the lake house. Burnt $100 worth of fuel. Averaged 10.3 mpgs.  Let’s Go Brandon!  

Happy Memorial Day weekend gentlemen. Thank you all who have served our country. Myself and all my family members up here at OakWood Lakes appreciate what you have and do for our country. 

• Like 2

Xf offroad XF222 wheels -12mm offset

Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek

275/60R20 (factory size)

Removed lower wheel liner bracket, and pinned wheel liner back in empty space that was filled by the bracket. No rubbing at full turn in either direction.

3/8" spacer to clear calipers

image.thumb.png.ebf27e9633fe92a32f61587d089280b8.pngimage.thumb.png.24f5e12eede763521628dc160bd8e5ec.png

Edited by jashaw

• 2 weeks later...

My full floor console was delivered on Tuesday so I have been testing and ohming out the wiring harness to figure out how to make the rear USB/Cs work and get the rear Accessory Power Receptacle working for a Boost Auto Fast charger. My 2021 Trail Boss had no wiring under the pass. side seat for the jump seat so I will make my own wiring harness.